General Election 2015

Ludo*1

• Replies 15.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Coburn has been running his mouth the last few days saying he was very confident of winning Falkirk

I know, it just worried me that people here seemed to be giving it some kind of credence. My Mum also insists he will win (she has a low opinion of her local electorate).

Just noticed the post saying Falkirk might go Kipper had a crazy/ironic smilie attached though.

My nerves are rattlin, obvs.

SNPout having a meltdown on twitter :lol:

They appear to have given up on this election, they're now talking about the 2016 Holyrood election.

Which you'll fully support obviously being a yes voter

Of course. I'll meet you at George square Afro. The only upside to a Tory victory is independence within a couple of years. My priority was getting rid of the Tories. Not going to happen now so time to push for another referendum

Good to hear Jackie Baillie already implying that the SNP comments being repeated by the tories is the problem.

Why am I not surprised that them potentially losing in England is the SNPs fault.

What will they say if the Exit Poll is wrong... Mmm...

SNP seem extremely confident at the count here in Bathgate. One member says sampling for Linlithgow and Falkirk East 'extraordinary.'

Yeah!!! Based on what I saw, I am not surprised.. lets hope it really come in..

I know, it just worried me that people here seemed to be giving it some kind of credence. My Mum also insists he will win (she has a low opinion of her local electorate).

Just noticed the post saying Falkirk might go Kipper had a crazy/ironic smilie attached though.

My nerves are rattlin, obvs.

It'll need an incredibly effective mind control device for anywhere in Scotland to go UKIP.

I've not got the highest opinion of Falkirk, but Coburn couldnae win there if he offered every voter a £20 note.

Archived