General Election 2015

Ludo*1

• Replies 15.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The Lib Dems have done ok in the seats they held. The huge Labour collapse has scuppered a couple of them from staying on. Elsewhere though they have been irrelevant.

Will be a bitter pill if the Tories get 2 seats. SNP just didn't have the presence to push them over the top in the borders and no doubt tactical voting is in play too.

This has been monumental, well done to everyone who has played their part. Special kudos to Ad Lib who fought the good fight, ArmadaleKillie and Mr Rational for all their efforts in this stupendous campaign. I'm speechless.

I'm simply knackered. The champagne can wait for me and the missus to savour tonight.

I've a hoor of an amount of reading to catch up on....

The Lib Dems have done ok in the seats they held. The huge Labour collapse has scuppered a couple of them from staying on. Elsewhere though they have been irrelevant.

Will be a bitter pill if the Tories get 2 seats. SNP just didn't have the presence to push them over the top in the borders and no doubt tactical voting is in play too.

The BBC are predicting the Tories to be one short. If they get a second, unpredicted, seat in Scotland that might nail a majority. Imagine the scenes!

The BBC are predicting the Tories to be one short. If they get a second, unpredicted, seat in Scotland that might nail a majority. Imagine the scenes!

It would also be quite something for the Tories to have more seats than Labour in Scotland.

Archived