P&B's Top 40 Films of the 80's

Christophe

Is this a hint at Gregory's Girl?

Another teen movie I couldn't really be arsed with, despite being a teenager and living in Cumbernauld at the time I watched it. Solid 6.5/10.

More list speculation, incase anyone doesn't like that sort of thing -

Also, if I had to guess, the cartoon would be Akira or Grave of the Fireflies the German would be Das Boot and the black and white film would be Raging Bull. I imagine Raging Bull will feature quite highly at least and Akira might be in with a shout.

No, not Gregory's girl although that was a good one. I had a wee peek in your spoiler and I was thinking a different black and white film. This is all getting mysterious isn't it :lol:

• Replies 326
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Down to 20 but going to be a tough final cull. :unsure:

Some belters by the wayside already, goodnight Silver Bullet and Airplane.

:o

Silver Bullet, I forgot all about that one, that's a great film!!!

Anyone considering Blade Runner take a long hard look at yourself.

One of the most overrated films ever imo.

This will be an Irn Bru over Appletizer, Danish tidy over Russian worldie type EGB seethefest when Blade Runner inevitably comes in the top 5.

Load of shite.

Awww shheeeeeiiiit, totally forgot about Project A. One of my all time favourites. Can I change my list?

If anyone wants to resubmit that's fine with me, so long as you clearly mark that it is a resubmission so I can delete original lists.

I found Blade Runner incredibly boring.

Have tried watching it 3 times. Turned it off once, fell asleep twice. And I really like my sci-fi.

Expect my resignation should it win. Probably.

Archived