Alex Salmond In Kick-Ass Mode.

Ludo*1

I just love how all you fucking dafties hold such a fucking loser in such high regard. The man was badly beaten up, left the laughing stock of Scotland and should quietly disappear

The entire UK. Not just Scotland.

He phoned into to an organisation who he claimed sought to undermine an imaginary majority vote on an independent Scotland in the referendum, thus making himself a hypocrite and a real embarrassment.

• Replies 263
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I just love how all you fucking dafties hold such a fucking loser in such high regard. The man was badly beaten up, left the laughing stock of Scotland and should quietly disappear

And yet another trolling eejit appears. No need to reply to this utter nonsense.

???

I am not sure how this answers my question TBH. Not surprising really as you tend to have a habit of posting unsubstantiated pish and then failing to back it up when called out.

My understanding was that as part of the SNP manifesto, a referendum was held, and the vote went against the views of the SNP. As the head of the party, Alex Salmond took the view that he should resign as leader of the SNP, which then requires that he step down as first minister. No election loss that I can see.

His career has not ended as he has stated that he intends to continue to represent Aberdeenshire East.

My apologies. He is on the start of a decline and his resignation of FM would support my view, would it not? :o

Oh wait, is that a measure of success and all part of a plan? :lol:

Yeah. Humiliating that Gordon Broon resorts to hijacking other folks petitions.

Oh. You meant Salmond? My bad.

He certainly has some experience of ass-kicking, given that David Cameron gave him the reaming of all reamings in Edinburgh, leading to his ignominious departure as First Minister.

I suppose for a lot of guys like Salmond, it's fine being the big fish in little waters, but you are still prey to killer whales like Westminster can provide.

Your wife needs to take the computer off you.

He certainly has some experience of ass-kicking, given that David Cameron gave him the reaming of all reamings in Edinburgh, leading to his ignominious departure as First Minister.

I suppose for a lot of guys like Salmond, it's fine being the big fish in little waters, but you are still prey to killer whales like Westminster can provide.

http://www.iod.com/connecting/events/annual-convention-2014

Your call on the BBC in the mornin is more important to him ;)

I was wondering when you would crawl back and hit us with more pish.

True to form, one of your cringiest posts yet. Congratulations. Tbf, I'm impressed that you can still type without a backbone.

Pretty cute that you think anybody on this forum would give you the time of day tbh.

You responded to my post. Tbh observing the unconditional support for a failure who doesn't attend national events because he can't cut it on the big political stage is enough for me....entertainment wise ;)

post-15829-0-31726900-1412444015_thumb.j

He's right. Salmond thought he could out manipulate a PR man who knows every trick in the book. However, that wasn't why he lost the referendum

You're absolutely right. That wasn't why he lost the referendum. He lost it because 2 million people were either big shiters, selfish as f**k or terrified by the fearmongering.

HTH.

He phoned into to an organisation who he claimed sought to undermine an imaginary majority vote on an independent Scotland in the referendum, thus making himself a hypocrite and a real embarrassment.

He turned what should have been an easy peasy lemon squeezy cause, into an embarrassing clusterfuck. I mean, what country doesn't want to have home rule ffs, to get away from an institution as stinking as the auld enemy. His leadership was embarrassing and had a major influence on the way 2 million voted. And these silly fuckers still love him ha ha ha.

Drunken, incoherent babble.

I don't really understand why people respond to Banterous when they are quite clearly a troll. People even get drawn in by the usual "so anyone that disagrees is a troll?" bullshit that they usually post to keep it going as well.

Archived