Annan v Arbroath

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Annan played well second half but were never gonna beat Crawford today, that triple save was unreal.

One of the best keepers I've seen for Queen's.

7 shut outs in a row during the 06/07 promotion season, not to mention a vital penalty save in the play off semi v Abroath.

Great signing for you and one of the reasons I expect you to be champions

Enjoyed this game. Arbroath best team I have seen at Galabank this season.

Annan were unlucky not to get a draw.

Could not understand The Annan substitution.

A goal down, Chapman substitutes Hopkirk for Swinglehurst.

Why did He not bring Davidson on?

I thought Sloan was Annan's best player.

Wouldn't be surprised to see him return to Dundee then farmed out to a championship side for rest of season.

Hope not as he has fitted in really well here. Does a player like him get any say in where he goes on loan?

cheers big yin. being honest i did enjoy te game, decent chances for both teams ,good saves fae both keepers, good fitba played all over the park, even the ref was decent...never been to arbroath but i might just brake the biscuit tin open and venture up the next time we play youse. good turn oot for the lichtie fans on a tuesday night too. hats off to you lads and lassie...

cheers big yin. being honest i did enjoy te game, decent chances for both teams ,good saves fae both keepers, good fitba played all over the park, even the ref was decent...never been to arbroath but i might just brake the biscuit tin open and venture up the next time we play youse. good turn oot for the lichtie fans on a tuesday night too. hats off to you lads and lassie...

It's well worth the long trip my friend, in my opinion the best ground in the lower leagues.

Archived