Stupid Names For Kids

Romeo

Glad I read that right to the bottom with the part with what names are allowed in some countries. Have to hand it to whatever Kiwi parents named their child Number 16 Bus Shelter. I can only guess that this was where the child was conceived.

And/or delivered.

The name Jackson used as a first name annoys the f*ck out of me.

A pal of mine has informed me that there is a boy he teaches who's parents have taken this and made it worse - by spelling it Jaxon.

F*cking Jaxon.

I believe that's came about because of Sons of Anarchy, the main guy is called Jaxon.

It's weird how names become really popular for a short period of time due to a TV show/music artist then fall out of currency just as quickly - it means you can date people by what they were named after in some instances.

For example, I bet virtually every girl on the planet called Kayleigh is just coming up for her 30th birthday...

John Beatie on the Radio this morn asked his co presenter what name they had called their new born child.

'Chester'

Stunned Silence.......you mean like Chest of Drawers.

One of the golf course marshalls at my course was nicknamed Chester as he took his orders from the head marshall [Dillon]

It's weird how names become really popular for a short period of time due to a TV show/music artist then fall out of currency just as quickly - it means you can date people by what they were named after in some instances.

For example, I bet virtually every girl on the planet called Kayleigh is just coming up for her 30th birthday...

I know a Kayleigh, was at school with her. She turns 30 this year.

I found a tea towel from the bairns previous nursery the other day. One of the ones with everyones names and either a crap drawing of themselves or a hand print. There were some crackers on that (Jaxon being one).

That actually sounds cracking; wish we had one of those.

From our boy's nursery, obviously.

If you think the names here are bad you should go over to Australia. I had a Skye, Beau, Lachlan, Eli, Hayden, Darcy, Jasper, Paris, Poppy, Tahlia, Tess and Harper in my year and that's just off the top of my head. Add that to the fact alot of them all have dodgy as f**k second names. Juriewicz, Bonisia, Gorcyznyski were the 3 second names of my best mates. Although they all had normal first names, Jacob/Rhys/Matthew. Some extremely strange Aboriginal names aswell that I can't even think of they were that bad.

If you think the names here are bad you should go over to Australia. I had a Skye, Beau, Lachlan, Eli, Hayden, Darcy, Jasper, Paris, Poppy, Tahlia, Tess and Harper in my year and that's just off the top of my head. Add that to the fact alot of them all have dodgy as f**k second names. Juriewicz, Bonisia, Gorcyznyski were the 3 second names of my best mates. Although they all had normal first names, Jacob/Rhys/Matthew. Some extremely strange Aboriginal names aswell that I can't even think of they were that bad.

What could be funnier than foreign surnames? I know....racism, oh how we laughed.

What, no Bruces?