P&B General Election - Game

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So do you think rendering a member of the electorate homeless less than 7 weeks from Christmas is an acceptable way for a P&B Political Party to behave?

Do you seek vengence against the Dece party for this? Then you know where to come, the only true anti-dece party.

Even that Daily Record wouldn't report on some of the utter drivel over the last few pages.

In other news I have instructed Ham to replace Barra as quickly as possible

Looks like Addie is replacing Barra.

As a note, I for one believe we shouldn't delve too much into historical WUMery on the site, largely because I don't frequent most of these discussions so have no idea where to look to dig up dirt.

I would however like to yet again highlight a genuine issue that arose in this very thread: ageism, which as yet has still not been addressed:

As others have said, my remark was a satirical dig at the mindset of some posters who say things like "Dece Boys all want to look like they're in 1Direction or Geordie Shore LOLOL", implying we're all bellends because we aren't beige, middle aged fuds.

So you're ageist now? Are you implying all middle-aged people are "fuds"?

It's a DECE puppet party, we all know this.

YSU and Dece are sister parties.

Not really are they....

FUN Party = Not much fun at all.

YSU = Alienating & upsetting the electorate.

Klopp Party = Monster Raving Loony Party.

You might not like the DECE Party but at least those bois stand for something.

As a note, I for one believe we shouldn't delve too much into historical WUMery on the site, largely because I don't frequent most of these discussions so have no idea where to look to dig up dirt.

I would however like to yet again highlight a genuine issue that arose in this very thread: ageism, which as yet has still not been addressed:

I think Sodje's post proves that we are not ageist.

Problem solved then SJC can claim squatters rights at decester road

You've not thought that one through Champ.....around here I'm the equivolent of Churchill circa 1960 in the House of Lords.

<<<

P&B Political Heavyweight.

Not really are they....

FUN Party = Not much fun at all.

This party is only three hookers, a crate of kestrel and a bag of cocaine away from living up to its full potential.

With a policy on safe standing inbound, the dream will be lived sjc. It will be lived.

Archived