P&B General Election - Game

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You will of course notice that YSU have remained scandal free

^^^ Recently fabricated a video claiming it to be an opposition cabinet member.

On another note, has EGB commented on his ageism yet?

This, by the way, is an unfounded lie from a member of the Dece shadow cabinet.

You absolutely did post the gif in question, and if you're implying that you were not warned as a result of the post, then that is down to the moderating team, something which we will be discussing extensively in our White Paper.

You're a good man. I think everyone knows you're right, but people saw a chance to stick the boot in and did. To use an issue like homophobia to do it is quite outrageous IMO.

If people want to know my opinion on homosexuality and homophobia, feel free to look at my "man crushes" thread, where on more than one occasion I criticised posters for making homophobic statements.

You were caught being a homophobic bigot,now man up and apologise to the rest of p+b and nothing else will be said about it.

Also in the interest of fairness, those providing the gif as "proof" that Albino is racist should post a link to the thread in which said gif was originally posted so that it can be viewed in context to see whether there may have been racist intent behind it.

You absolutely did post the gif in question, and if you're implying that you were not warned as a result of the post, then that is down to the moderating team, something which we will be discussing extensively in our White Paper.

More whataboutary from the dece boys.Who'd a thunk it...

Adam, on 21 Oct 2014 - 21:02, said:

Evidence? Or is this just more deflection?

This extension of the dece party's straight male chauvinism

So much chauvinism. So much in fact, that a female poster backed Dece earlier in this very thread:

Some excellent clarification by the #deceparty and a party I'll happily back now. Unlike the yes campaign I think Dece could sway the women vote, secretly we like being rated out of 10.

#awks #inclusive

tumblr_mz7zhbI3WJ1r92slwo1_500.jpg

Also in the interest of fairness, those providing the gif as "proof" that Albino is racist should post a link to the thread in which said gif was originally posted so that it can be viewed in context to see whether there may have been racist intent behind it.

All i got was http://www.pieandbovril.com/forum/index.php/topic/206729-the-50-best-posters-in-p-b-history/?p=7913214

and now YSU encourage theft! Great vote winner right there.

This was annexed not stolen

Annexation (Latin ad, to, and nexus, joining) is the forcible acquisition of a state's territory by another state. Usually, it is implied that the territory and population being annexed is the smaller, more peripheral, and weaker of the two merging entities, barring physical size.

Jeeeeezuz, the lengths our #haterz are going to in an attempt to slander and discredit the #DECEParty is actually disgraceful.

Anyone that thinks that EGB - an abso top boi and certainly not bigoted in any way shape or form - was making a homophobic remark is either a moron, or is so desperate to be offended/get one over on us that they utterly misconstrued what was written. Very poor.

Dece= Dapper Laugh's wannabes IMO.

Like EGB directing people to the Man Crush thread, I would suggest people look at the 'Mr Romanov's' thread about this c**t. It's this convenor's opinion that the commercial success of Dapper Laughs is probably an indicator of some kind of impending apocalypse.

Albino is actually quite correct that all this sort of pish should be kept out of it. Quite frankly, Albino nor any of us are actually going to be running Scottish football, the media etc and I'm really not that fucked about him posting a gif of a black kid with a watermelon ages ago.

It's a bit like the "inclusive" thing though. I also wouldn't be majorly bothered about him PMing "popular" posters before the game started but if we're going to be baselessly accused of something all the time that the accuser actually is (i.e a closed shop), it's obviously coming to come out. If people don't drag the debates down into loadsy shite about who's posted what, the watermelon gif will be kept out of it.

Like EGB directing people to the Man Crush thread, I would suggest people look at the 'Mr Romanov's' thread about this c**t. It's this convenor's opinion that the commercial success of Dapper Laughs is probably an indicator of some kind of impending apocalypse.

"I have black friends" type post IMO.

Archived