The 50 Best Posters in P&B History

Marshmallo

Bet Div wont mention that post next time on off the ball.

Love when he lets his very metaphorical hair down.

Bet he is holding a virgil for the mods as we speak.

It's been a bit of a minter for the Unionist establishment on here tonight, it has to be said.

• Replies 7.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I thought this had all been dealt with by the sensible responses of mr x and nizzy earlier on?

Im having no part in any "civil war"!

Nonsense! this crime scene has your fingerprints all over it, xbl! ;):P

Guest The Phoenix
Bet Div wont mention that post next time on off the ball.Love when he lets his very metaphorical hair down.Bet he is holding a virgin for the mods as we speak.

But, but... Keith said they didn't get paid.

I remember when Div banned PeterGrant for excessive moaning about mods, he also deleted his entire posting history.

He could liquidate the 'Box Office' by doing the same.

All hail our bald overlord.

Anyone else choking to know what Albino Rover posted?

If it was worse than SS-ICBM's anti-semitic caricatures (which he wasn't banned for) I'll be amazed.

It takes quite a lot to shock me but I was literally slack-jawed at it. If you google the "that's racist" GIF and look for a really offensive edited version of it, you might find it. I don't know, not looking for it myself.

What the actual f**k is this all about ?

If you don't like the way the site is run or moderated, then just post to that effect after this one and I will put you out of your misery and remove your account.

Seriously, get a fucking grip.

^^^Delusions of being Jocky Scott IMO.

Teckle.

Anyone else choking to know what Albino Rover posted?

If it was worse than SS-ICBM's anti-semitic caricatures (which he wasn't banned for) I'll be amazed.

It was that gif of the black kid saying "that's racist!", except it had KFC, watermelons, bling and various other racial stereotypes superimposed into it.

It takes quite a lot to shock me but I was literally slack-jawed at it. If you google the "that's racist" GIF and look for a really offensive edited version of it, you might find it. I don't know, not looking for it myself.

is it the same wee guy with a kfc etc?

Credit to xbl - clearly not happy with DeeGas' trolling of the Independence Thread (and the knock backs on the Suggestions Forum) he has successfully turned another better thread into a bar brawl.

Hate to admit it, but he's done well. :lol:

:lol:

I may have created this particular out of control freight train, and I may have cut the brakes, but I am not taking responsibility for the resulting 2000 casualty inferno! We had an issue, I made my point (as did others), and this afternoon, nizzy and mr x cleaned up the mess thundermonkey made, and dealt with it well. I thought that was the end of it.

I take no responsibility for this mess!

Nope: eventually they'll be dragged into the 21st Century by actually 'Giving Racism the Red Card', as stated in the site rules, and taking action against other clearly disgraceful behaviour such as homophobia.

Who knows how many more tantrums about "posting elsewhere" we'll get to enjoy in the meantime though.

Still no specific evidence for your scurrilous allegations earlier?

Think I need to get the police involved after I've been to my lawyer after I've contacted the Sunday Mail judge.

I'll do all that once I stop crying.

Archived