The 50 Best Posters in P&B History

Marshmallo

See if you're this upset by what happens on here, I don't envy your life when you get more experience of the real world.

You have absolutely no idea what I've had to put up with in my life, so before making such sweepimg statements like that I'd think before getting involved.

You're one of the better posters on the site so don't become an arse.

• Replies 7.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've been waiting ages to tell this, and now seems appropriate because this thread is a fucking shambles and we've nothing to lose.

Once upon a time, in a land far far away, at the call centre I worked in, I took a call from the Stuart Dickson. It was a relatively short conversation but he was polite, personable and entirely reasonable. Came across a genuinely sound bloke. I was sorely disappointed.

Mentioned this earlier that Stuart Dickson was a 'Value added' poster chased off here to the detriment of the forum.

You have absolutely no idea what I've had to put up with in my life, so before making such sweepimg statements like that I'd think before getting involved.

"lol it's only the internet" is the last refuge of the terminally thick.

Guest The Phoenix

The Sarge think?

Thanks for lightening the mood.

I've been waiting ages to tell this, and now seems appropriate because this thread is a fucking shambles and we've nothing to lose.Once upon a time, in a land far far away, at the call centre I worked in, I took a call from the Stuart Dickson. It was a relatively short conversation but he was polite, personable and entirely reasonable. Came across a genuinely sound bloke. I was sorely disappointed.
Did you antagonise him to within an inch of his sanity?
Still no evidence or specifics.Might that be because the bold vikingTon was typing another dose of shite?

I've been waiting ages to tell this, and now seems appropriate because this thread is a fucking shambles and we've nothing to lose.

Once upon a time, in a land far far away, at the call centre I worked in, I took a call from the Stuart Dickson. It was a relatively short conversation but he was polite, personable and entirely reasonable. Came across a genuinely sound bloke. I was sorely disappointed.

"Are you Stuart Dickson from the internet?"

I voted for the Sarge on this very thread when it used to be about 'Best Posters' or something because he's an arse.

Thank you for taking your time to drag up a post from 23rd Sept and report which you think is racist,I will be looking into this and action my unpaid unionist mod arse as soon as i can.

Have a nice night :)

Get this Morton twat banned.

I do know a bit because you post it on here. You are over reacting to him.

Archived