The 50 Best Posters in P&B History

Marshmallo

I'm not sure what's more pathetic, Standfree's woeful trolling or Sweepers soppy reaction to his woeful trolling. I suggest you just ignore each other from now on and be done with it all. It's a football forum ffs. Sweeper you need to toughen up a bit and Standfree you need get your priorities right if you genuinely get a great sense of enjoyment from constantly upsetting the guy.

• Replies 7.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, this thread has turned to shite.

Instead of lauding the genius that is Dunc, the usual suspects are desperately waving their unimpressive willys about.

Can the mods not cull some of the pish to protect what was once a good thread before the self important mob turned up?

Vikington

DundeeBarry

TheCollector

Swampy

Should make up the top 4 although I can't predict the order.

Agree with every single word/username of this tbh.

Well this has taken a strange twist hasn't it!!!!

No one forces you to post on P&B and if you don't like how it is run then please do find another site that fit's your internet needs :)

I don't do politics so apart from the reports we have had i have not read the independence thread.

Have a nice night people and play nice ;)

Well this has taken a strange twist hasn't it!!!!

No one forces you to post on P&B and if you don't like how it is run then please do find another site that fit's your internet needs :)

I don't do politics so apart from the reports we have had i have not read the independence thread.

Have a nice night people and play nice ;)

In my opinion you're the fairest moderator on here but that's a bit of a shit response. It doesn't matter if you "do" politics - presumably you "do" anti-racism, so if you see it in the report file you probably don't just scroll past it... right?

Well, this thread has turned to shite.

Instead of lauding the genius that is Dunc, the usual suspects are desperately waving their unimpressive willys about.

Can the mods not cull some of the pish to protect what was once a good thread before the self important mob turned up?

Pointlessly heavy-handed interference was always your notable modding style: nobody's impressed.

See if you're this upset by what happens on here, I don't envy your life when you get more experience of the real world.

If he was being actually bullied on here I don't blame him for being upset, but I reckon I missed most of it. There are people behind the keyboards. It's important not to go too far.

In my opinion you're the fairest moderator on here but that's a bit of a shit response. It doesn't matter if you "do" politics - presumably you "do" anti-racism, so if you see it in the report file you probably don't just scroll past it... right?

If I see a report and am the first to read it then I will respond to it.

Guest The Phoenix

Pointlessly heavy-handed interference was always your notable modding style: nobody's impressed.

Evidence please.

Be specific, very specific.

Paulo and somebody else were banned for tasteless posts about the Killie fan who was fighting for his life after collapsing at a match - he objected to the 'faux' grief.

Just to clear this up, he wasn't objecting to anything, certainly initially when made his first posts and little was known about what had happened. He came into the thread and started making offensive comments (about a dozen of his were deleted over four or five pages after being heavily reported) even after other posters starting pulling him up about it. Of course, some folk were resorting to abusing him but others were simply telling him he'd crossed a line, yet he continued on with both comments in the same tone and baiting these posters.

Since he'd already had four warnings in the space of just over a year, the last of which had resulted in a three-day ban, the decision was taken to ban his account. He may well have had an account banned previously as well.

Now there were a couple of courses of action that he could take. One would be, as many have done before him, to try and apologise to Div and ask if his situation could be reviewed, the other was to simply create a new account, making no attempt to hide the fact he'd just been banned, and continue from where he'd left off in abusing other posters. Unsurprisingly that didn't work and here we are, I would guess, 200 alias accounts later.

Just wanted to clear up this idea that poor Paulo Sergio had never put a foot wrong and was harshly treated.

Just to clear this up, he wasn't objecting to anything, certainly initially when made his first posts and little was known about what had happened. He came into the thread and started making offensive comments (about a dozen of his were deleted over four or five pages after being heavily reported) even after other posters starting pulling him up about it. Of course, some folk were resorting to abusing him but others were simply telling him he'd crossed a line, yet he continued on with both comments in the same tone and baiting these posters.

Since he'd already had four warnings in the space of just over a year, the last of which had resulted in a three-day ban, the decision was taken to ban his account. He may well have had an account banned previously as well.

Now there were a couple of courses of action that he could take. One would be, as many have done before him, to try and apologise to Div and ask if his situation could be reviewed, the other was to simply create a new account, making no attempt to hide the fact he'd just been banned, and continue from where he'd left off in abusing other posters. Unsurprisingly that didn't work and here we are, I would guess, 200 alias accounts later.

Just wanted to clear up this idea that poor Paulo Sergio had never put a foot wrongly and was harshly treated.

Basically, the faux grief standard is applied to his banning. If he'd done it in the dead pool thread none of you would have cared.

Archived