The 50 Best Posters in P&B History

Marshmallo

• Replies 7.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Fill your boots. Be sure and remind them of the time you called me a rapist too.

As was pointed out, there is a difference between reacting to constant provocation, and bullying kids like you do. Calling people a grass does not reflect well on you at all.

Bit touchy there, flower. I couldn't give a baboon's ballbag if you finish 1st, 5th or 20th.

Best of luck though x

I'm not looking forward to VikingTon inevitably being crowned #1 on this thread.

He's already fucking unbearable.

Forever living in my shadow.

Again, if you are so upset about it then greet to the mods like you were earlier about DeeGas.

So here is my issue with how this has developed. Keeper dee has pointed out what is clearly and indisputably bullying, and going by other threads that have been posted, it was sustained stuff too, with you being the instigator every single time. Now you've called him a grass for complaining about this, but what I find interesting is the lack of remorse from you.

It wasn't a case of "I've served my time, I made a mistake", no, it was straight up "HOW DARE YOU" attacks. Furthermore, you clearly haven't learned as you're still the same bully. So clearly you never learned, and your defence just makes things worse. If you think you did the right thing to bully people back then, and you haven't changed, then maybe you need a lesson?

Archived