P&B General Election - Game

Spain, on 22 Oct 2014 - 21:07, said:

Dear Ludo,

On behalf of the FUN Party we would like to apologise to you. Apologise, I hear you ask? Yes. You are a victim of a system that has failed you. We have all failed you. And as such, we extend to you our hand, please join the FUN Party in our crusade for electoral reform and revolution of the system.

Your's apologetically,

Spain

Deputy Leader of the FUN Party

I'm going to take a backseat for a little while. Impressed with both FUN and Dece! YSU seem to be losing momentum. Will be back in a while once I've decided to has the better debate etc.

Cheers for the game so far! Been an absolute brilliant time waster. :lol:

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I would like to declare my support for Klopp.

I hold no position and am but an ordinary footsoldier who wants to do his bit for a better future.

Albino Rover is a fine leader and with box office posters like TRS joining the movement it feels like we are all riding the crest of a wave towards a better brighter future.

Join us, join the party, join the movement, join Klopp.

I would like to declare my support for Klopp.

I hold no position and am but an ordinary footsoldier who wants to do his bit for a better future.

Albino Rover is a fine leader and with box office posters like TRS joining the movement it feels like we are all riding the crest of a wave towards a better brighter future.

Join us, join the party, join the movement, join Klopp.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Ludo's resignation is one of complete bitterness and laziness.

My party was made aware of both our campaign manager and advisory bureau, and if Ludo genuinely missed this it's down to his own ignorance. Contrary to his statements I have led my party with the greatest leadership and will continue to do so. His lack of passion and ideas has been disappointing and it's for the best that he's gone because he hasn't been a team player. However, to resign publicly with no notice is simply cowardly and ungentlemanly.

This is nothing other than a regular player of the Mafia/Survivor games trying to stir things up.

However, it changes nothing about the Klopp Party or its ideals, and I happily anticipate applications to fill the vacant position as Shadow Minister for Scottish Media.

Albino

Albino Rover, on 22 Oct 2014 - 21:17, said:

Ludo's resignation is one of complete bitterness and laziness.

My party was made aware of both our campaign manager and advisory bureau, and if Ludo genuinely missed this it's down to his own ignorance. Contrary to his statements I have led my party with the greatest leadership and will continue to do so. His lack of passion and ideas has been disappointing and it's for the best that he's gone because he hasn't been a team player. However, to resign publicly with no notice is simply cowardly and ungentlemanly.

This is nothing other than a regular player of the Mafia/Survivor games trying to stir things up.

However, it changes nothing about the Klopp Party or its ideals, and I happily anticipate applications to fill the vacant position as Shadow Minister for Scottish Media.

Albino

Why aren't you taking applications for the other empty cabinet post?

The Deputy Leader, Sooky is holding your party up right now by a thread. It's only a matter of time.

I am glad Albino Rover has the good grace to thank Ludo for his efforts and wishes him well in the future.

Surprised he never consulted his PR machine prior to making a statement over the explosive news tbh. TRS would have had this put to bed by now. I hope he isn't wasting his box office talents in the Klopp Party.

'Shadow' minister seems like quite an appropriate term considering I have barely noticed Ludo over the last few days (hence why the term 'shadow' minister is appropriate. Because shadows are barely noticeable).

There is no room for egos in the Klopp Party. Imagine the scenario: you've put on your finest suit, you've borrowed your mum's concealer to hide any blotches or spots on your face (that's maybe just me), and you've attended a hugely important job interview for a job you would be unbelievably proud of. You are offered the job, but the interviewer tells you that you weren't their first-choice candidate. Do you turn down the opportunity? Of course you don't. It's a fantastic job, after all. You are currently the best available candidate and you should be proud of that. Then you get on with your part of the job.

It seems like some people believe they have a divine right to be in the Klopp Party cabinet. ''The Klopp Party should be happy that I'm here..''

No. You should be happy that you're in the Klopp Party. Ecstatic in fact. If Albino Rover appoints someone in an effort to strengthen our party, then we should support that fully.

Welcome to the Klopp Party, invergowrie arab!

Klippety klopp, klippety klopp.. What's that sound? It's the sound of the Klopp stallion, galloping towards victory. It's never too late to jump on board.

Klippety klopp, klippety klopp.. What's that sound? It's the sound of the Klopp stallion, galloping towards victory. It's never too late to jump on board.

:lol:

Is there a post somewhere showing amount of support for each party?

Also, I'm FUN to the bone, FUN loyal and all that but the party has a serious lack of a propaganda poster as a focal point for would be FUN sympathisers.

Get the finger oot, Yassin Moutaoukil!

Are you sure?

372497.jpg

Interesting. It's interesting that a strong belief in one's own ability could possibly be misconstrued as arrogance. If any party leader were to be asked if they'd led their party to the greatest of their abilities so far, I'd expect similar answers from everyone. Who wants a negative leader?

It seems to me that some people prefer to be negative about other parties rather than being positive about their own one. I hope this doesn't mean that they are compensating for anything their party may lack. I'd advise any voters to consider this before making their choice.

'Shadow' minister seems like quite an appropriate term considering I have barely noticed Ludo over the last few days (hence why the term 'shadow' minister is appropriate. Because shadows are barely noticeable).

There is no room for egos in the Klopp Party. Imagine the scenario: you've put on your finest suit, you've borrowed your mum's concealer to hide any blotches or spots on your face (that's maybe just me), and you've attended a hugely important job interview for a job you would be unbelievably proud of. You are offered the job, but the interviewer tells you that you weren't their first-choice candidate. Do you turn down the opportunity? Of course you don't. It's a fantastic job, after all. You are currently the best available candidate and you should be proud of that. Then you get on with your part of the job.

It seems like some people believe they have a divine right to be in the Klopp Party cabinet. ''The Klopp Party should be happy that I'm here..''

No. You should be happy that you're in the Klopp Party. Ecstatic in fact. If Albino Rover appoints someone in an effort to strengthen our party, then we should support that fully.

Welcome to the Klopp Party, invergowrie arab!

Event he best PR guru's like your fine self will and have struggled to help your dictator here. This is reminiscent of Charlie Mann's efforts when working for Vladimir Romanov at Hearts.

I do applaud your efforts though. Its a cracking effort and I hope you are rewarded for this well.

Why aren't you taking applications for the other empty cabinet post?

The Deputy Leader, Sooky is holding your party up right now by a thread. It's only a matter of time.

There is one empty cabinet post. The shadow minister in question has apologised and explained to all of us that he is currently snowed under with commitments, but offered no resignation and I am happy to keep him in cabinet unless he does so. He has still managed to find the time to offer more suggestions for policy and strategy than you did as our Shadow (of a) Minister for Media.

I'd like to make our cabinet improvement as quickly as possible, so I'll ask candidates to offer their applications before tomorrow's Deputy Leaders' debate.

Thank you.

Event he best PR guru's like your fine self will and have struggled to help your dictator here. This is reminiscent of Charlie Mann's efforts when working for Vladimir Romanov at Hearts.

I do applaud your efforts though. Its a cracking effort and I hope you are rewarded for this well.

I doubt it, somehow. TRS, a great poster, will be purged along with the other unfortunate members of the Klopp Party by Herr Albino once they are rag dolled in the upcoming election.

Adam, on 22 Oct 2014 - 21:41, said:

I doubt it, somehow. TRS, a great poster, will be purged along with the other unfortunate members of the Klopp Party by Herr Albino once they are rag dolled in the upcoming election.

TRS, a great poster, a great poster who REFUSED to accept a position on the cabinet such was his belief in Dear Leader.

No leadership. Employing the excellent PR machine TRS to paper over the cracks and now public spats with former colleagues. The Klopp Party is in real trouble.

Is this the man you want in charge? No. You want a man who is refreshing laid back, yet not afraid of making the big decisions whislt consulting and including the people who made his what he is. You want this man to represent you? Vote Fun. Ham is very much the man to make your dreams come true Pie and Bovril. You can live those dreams and you have the power to make it happen with just one single click. Vote Fun and you will be part of the success.

The fun bus is rolling and you all have a seat onboard. PM me for tickets!

Interesting. It's interesting that a strong belief in one's own ability could possibly be misconstrued as arrogance. If any party leader were to be asked if they'd led their party to the greatest of their abilities so far, I'd expect similar answers from everyone. Who wants a negative leader?

It seems to me that some people prefer to be negative about other parties rather than being positive about their own one. I hope this doesn't mean that they are compensating for anything their party may lack. I'd advise any voters to consider this before making their choice.

The difference is I would like to think I am doing a decent job, but I wouldn't declare it as an indisputable fact.

We at FUN are accountable to the people, we don't just congratulate ourselves for being fantastic. This makes Klopp sound remarkably like another party.

TRS, like Ludo, wasn't able to commit to a cabinet position, but luckily he was decent and honest enough to admit it to me. I'm delighted to have him in any capacity and as campaign manager he's a very highly-valued party member.

TRS, like Ludo, wasn't able to commit to a cabinet position, but luckily he was decent and honest enough to admit it to me. I'm delighted to have him in any capacity and as campaign manager he's a very highly-valued party member.

So who all have you PM'd to become cabinet members now?

Archived