P&B General Election - Game

I doubt it, somehow. TRS, a great poster, will be purged along with the other unfortunate members of the Klopp Party by Herr Albino once they are rag dolled in the upcoming election.

I hope not. He deserves better. I don't speak for my party on this one, but I hope he finds refuge in either Dece or Fun as this is above party politics. This is about a great poster who needs to be the poster he was born to be.

To think that lad is caged by Racist Rover makes me truly weep.

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

TRS, a great poster, a great poster who REFUSED to accept a position on the cabinet such was his belief in Dear Leader.

I've always had full belief. My decision was based purely on time constraints. I simply couldn't guarantee how much time I'd be able to commit. For the good of the Klopp Party, I decided it would be counter-productive to such a great cause if I accepted a cabinet position.

If I had stated my interest in the position, there would have been no guarantee I would have been picked (much like anyone else). I accepted that it was a wise idea for Albino to have a shortlist and I wouldn't have been upset even if I had stated my interest and he had decided to go with somebody else. I knew that Albino Rover would do whatever is best for the Klopp Party.

:lol:

Is there a post somewhere showing amount of support for each party?

Also, I'm FUN to the bone, FUN loyal and all that but the party has a serious lack of a propaganda poster as a focal point for would be FUN sympathisers.

Get the finger oot, Yassin Moutaoukil!

Andy, I believe you're right. And it's something we're working on. As I'm sure you can imagine, with all other parties having a weeks head start, our propoganda machine is in full motion to try and catch up. If you would be interested in assisting with the party in a campaign management role similar to TRS @ UKlopP then I'm sure our cabinet would welcome you.

I hope not. He deserves better. I don't speak for my party on this one, but I hope he finds refuge in either Dece or Fun as this is above party politics. This is about a great poster who needs to be the poster he was born to be.

Addie, you don't need to worry about speaking for the party on this one. We're always supportive of anyone finding themselves a life they are happy with, no matter where and how. You don't have to be FUN, but it helps.

Edit: Unless they use the word "dece" all the time that is.

I've always had full belief. My decision was based purely on time constraints. I simply couldn't guarantee how much time I'd be able to commit. For the good of the Klopp Party, I decided it would be counter-productive to such a great cause if I accepted a cabinet position.

If I had stated my interest in the position, there would have been no guarantee I would have been picked (much like anyone else). I accepted that it was a wise idea for Albino to have a shortlist and I wouldn't have been upset even if I had stated my interest and he had decided to go with somebody else. I knew that Albino Rover would do whatever is best for the Klopp Party.

TRS, could I enquire as to what exactly drew you to UKlopP?

Addie- you're another excellent poster getting carried away with this campaign. Branding someone as a "racist" isn't good-natured joshing, it's not even an underhand tactic, it's a personal attack and a crime.

Addie, you don't need to worry about speaking for the party on this one. We're always supportive of anyone finding themselves a life they are happy with, no matter where and how. You don't have to be FUN, but it helps.

Edit: Unless they use the word "dece" all the time that is.

True but there is a line and I crossed it. It is refreshing to see such a response assuring me that I have acted well and that the people come first over political divides. Especially in a such a supportive way. That's what real leaders do in public.

I feel that if I were a member of the Klopp Party, I would have been shackled and taken off in the back of a political wagon by their leader if something similar happened.

Do we want a dictator?

Who is the other cabinet member of Klopp that has resigned?

This information should not have been held from me (if true). ALL cabinets must be full with a party leader, a deputy and 3 cabinet members. When BarraJag was banned, I instructed FUN to find a replacement ASAP. To find one party has been running without a full compliment of members is extremely disappointing and if the revelations are true then I must consider whether to impose a penalty

Who is the other cabinet member of Klopp that has resigned?

This information should not have been held from me (if true). ALL cabinets must be full with a party leader, a deputy and 3 cabinet members. When BarraJag was banned, I instructed FUN to find a replacement ASAP. To find one party has been running without a full compliment of members is extremely disappointing and if the revelations are true then I must consider whether to impose a penalty

I think they deserve another 15 vote penalty

Interesting.

First The Klopp Party beat the drum about Dece being chauvinistic, then they announce that their "party anthem" is a John Lennon song (conflict of interests ITPO). Next up, TRS comes in to try and steady the ship (akin to Ed Miliband thinking that brining in David Axelrod might just work). Then Ludo*1, a one time firm defender of Klopp, quits in sensashe fashion.

Incredible. A rudderless ship that needs to be scuttled sooner rather than later.

Addie- you're another excellent poster getting carried away with this campaign. Branding someone as a "racist" isn't good-natured joshing, it's not even an underhand tactic, it's a personal attack and a crime.

I was very disappointed with the gif you posted which has sadly tarnished your otherwise excellent posting style. However in the interest of maintaining a cordial relationship, I will cease to repeat myself.

You are welcome to join me for a pie at half time on Saturday to iron out these differences and I will bring my Fun Party membership forms should you decide to step down from the Klopp Party.

Stunningly, I think FUN currently have the momentum behind them. Dece are resting on their laurels, YSU are silent and Klopp seem to be taking one step forward and 2 steps back.

Interesting.

Stunningly, I think FUN currently have the momentum behind them. Dece are resting on their laurels, YSU are silent and Klopp seem to be taking one step forward and 2 steps back.

Interesting.

The engine has only just started on the fun bus. The wheels are turning and you have a seat on there waiting for you. All you have to do is step on in and reg will provide you a ticket.

blakey.jpg

Interestingly, the totally devoted and still in cabinet minister, Cardinal Richelieu has sprung to the defence of Klopp here. He may well post a few Klopp pictures in a minute eh Albino? You know, 'just to kid on'.

Interestingly, the totally devoted and still in cabinet minister, Cardinal Richelieu has sprung to the defence of Klopp here. He may well post a few Klopp pictures in a minute eh Albino? You know, 'just to kid on'.

I would have thought it was ICTChris given he has made 1 post in a 51 page thread?

Dece remind me of the tories. An elitist party who pretend they are there for everyman but in reality despise and pity those who they see as the lower orders who aspire to be part of their movement.

YSU - a good leader but what else is there?

Fun - serious questions over cabinet appointments includin banned members. Seriously lacking in credibility.

Klopp- the one for me and with the momentum of a runaway train.

Archived