Most frustrating talented players in the league.

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Aye I'm wondering if/when the tipping point will be for Arabs where his stupidity outweighs what he offers. Incredibly frustrating player.

If he wasn't daft, there's not a chance he'd ever have been playing for us, so I welcome it.

I think it's forgotten that he is only 22 sometimes.

This was a thread started by a Dundee fan to talk about Harkins. It's obvious. Everyone said he was a lazy passenger when he was signed but no, no the Dundee fans were adamant that he would rip this league apart. Cue 1/4 of the league played and guess what, Dundee fans are complaining he's a lazy passenger. Go figure.

Kenny McLean is a talented player was meant to have some big English teams interested yet never moved and stayed in Scotland

Fair enough he is still quite young and learning the game on a good day is capable of bossing the midfield and scoring quality goals

Feel he should be at the age to stamp his authority over games more and be the killer ball player with McGinn as the tough tackler

Should be commanding the midfield more and making the play instead of having to many quite matches if he wants to move

Probably see him at Rangers next year think Ally McCoist also rates him high could turn out a good move if he plays

I know he's from the BPL but Newcastles Hatem Ben Arfa definetely has to fall into this catagory

Is it just me that cringes like f**k every time they see 'BPL' written down? Appears to have slipped into more and more bits of chat over the past 18 months.

A lot of the players mentioned that their supporters get frustrated about seem to be having their 'great 1 in 4 game' against us!! Cifti and Harkins, and Niall McGinn every time played against us last season.

Agree for us it has to be O'halloran, has great pace and ability.. Just can't seem to put it together very often

Probably see him at Rangers next year think Ally McCoist also rates him high could turn out a good move if he plays

Utter shite. Rangers were sniffing about this year and he chose to sign a 2 year extension with us. Kenny remembers how unceremoniously he was punted from Ibrox as a 14 year old as well. So unless Rangers raise yet another share issue, you'll see him nowhere near Ibrox next season unless it's in stripes.

Utter shite. Rangers were sniffing about this year and he chose to sign a 2 year extension with us. Kenny remembers how unceremoniously he was punted from Ibrox as a 14 year old as well. So unless Rangers raise yet another share issue, you'll see him nowhere near Ibrox next season unless it's in stripes.

I wouldn't give up on Premiership survival just yet. Plenty of time to turn it around.

In the diddy leagues I'll nominate Lewis Stevenson.

He was sublime when he first broke through. His technique was great and he was so confident and aggressive, if the ball was anywhere near him he'd be right at the opposition player in a flash. You'd never know it now, a simpering Jack of all trades who offers nothing obvious to the team apart from being a solid enough option in numerous positions.

You'd put him down as a fluke, except he pulls out a quality performance about once every year and a half that tells you there's a great footballer there somewhere. So frustrating when he inevitably goes back to 18 months of irrelevance the next week.

I mind when Stevenson broke through, he was a revelation, looked like he could go on to big things.

Didn't even look the same person, nevermind player, when I saw Hibs get ripped apart in the first half at Easter Rd last season.

Gary Harkins has been one of our best signings this season, we know we won't get 90 minutes of effort out of him, so there's some games he shouldn't be involved in, particularly teams that play at a top tempo pace all game.

He was giving Aberdeen nightmares last Saturday and absolutely dominated the midfield against St Johnstone. He's admitted on Twitter that he doesn't think his form is up to scratch, but he's still got that game winning bit of quality.

Archived