Most frustrating talented players in the league.

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

F.Kiss

I expect that to change in the next few months.

He was very quiet against Hibs in his first start under McIntyre, but was much better against Dundee and ICT and looks to be relishing the current style of play. He's been in terrific goalscoring positions, in areas where he was scoring with his eyes closed last season. He scored better than one in three games last season. I don't think his first goal is far away and then we'll see a clutch of them. The rest of his play is nearly as good as it was before.

Kenny McLean. The guy has great talent but is so inconsistent. Had a purple patch at the end of last season that maybe balanced out the majority of the season where he was more a ghost than Goody. He is now 22 and has to show his skills on a more regular basis.

Utter shite. Rangers were sniffing about this year and he chose to sign a 2 year extension with us. Kenny remembers how unceremoniously he was punted from Ibrox as a 14 year old as well. So unless Rangers raise yet another share issue, you'll see him nowhere near Ibrox next season unless it's in stripes.

Rangers never made any offer for him,so have no idea what your talking about with that one

If Rangers wanted him they would have got him and pay much more Wonga than your ever going to

If Rangers want him he will sign in the next window when there up on a bosman for free

Is Kenny McLean going to play in Europe with Saint Mirren?

Or is he most likely at least get the Europa league with Rangers?

Its a no brainer for a footballer especially if there is no concrete offer from the English championship

Rangers would be a good move for him and a step up would just need to grasp the nettle

And even if he never cut it he could easily find a move south like so many others and cut it,guys like Adam and McCormack and Burke all doing well at championship level

Its a no brainer for a footballer especially if there is no concrete offer from the English championship

Rangers would be a good move for him and a step up would just need to grasp the nettle

And even if he never cut it he could easily find a move south like so many others and cut it,guys like Adam and McCormack and Burke all doing well at championship level

tumblr_mokyd2j37T1qk60jto1_500.gif

I'm genuinely amazed that Wotherspoon gets a game at saints, one of the most overrated players I've ever seen. A few fancy wee touches seems to blind people to the fact that he's awful.

Well, that and the 15 assists he managed last season. He's a weird player in that he does blow hot and cold, but he always seems to be the player who creates chances/goals, even when he's not playing particularly well.

O'Halloran is by far our most infuriating player. He runs past 3, usually down a blind alley, then either falls on his arse or kicks the ball to an opposition player.

Not in this or indeed any league but every time I watch Marco Reus play it makes me depressed about Derek Riordan.

I'm not suggesting for one second that he had anywhere near the same potential but Reus looks a bit like him except healthier and better looking; he plays a bit like Riordan used to position and style wise, but obviously a lot better; he's been in the position of being offered big money for potentially bad moves and has made better decisions.

It's like Riordan is the archetypal frustrating Scottish waste of talent and Reus is there to remind of us what miserable shite we are. Adjusted for relative quality obviously.

He will be lucky to play in the Scottish Premier league with Rangers never mind the Europa!? The only step up would be in his Bank Balance.

He will be lucky to play in the Scottish Premier league with Rangers never mind the Europa!? The only step up would be in his Bank Balance.

Rangers will get Europe in there first season back easily,there still paying the wages and are a massive club people want to play for

Just wish they would recruit more Scots though and somebody like McLean would be perfect for them they would unleash his potential

And he would have a better chance of moving down south say to a team like Southampton that buy auld firm players

Just needs the chance and he will take it and show a lot of doubters that he is a player on the up and up

And scoring against Celtic to must have done him a lot of favours what with Rangers watching him,that cant be bad

Rangers will get Europe in there first season back easily,there still paying the wages and are a massive club people want to play for

Just wish they would recruit more Scots though and somebody like McLean would be perfect for them they would unleash his potential

And he would have a better chance of moving down south say to a team like Southampton that buy auld firm players

Just needs the chance and he will take it and show a lot of doubters that he is a player on the up and up

And scoring against Celtic to must have done him a lot of favours what with Rangers watching him,that cant be bad

It seems churlish to pick on just one wee thing you've said that is utter mince, but why not...

In the summer, Rangers signed four players. Kris Boyd, Marius Zaliukas, Kenny Miller and Darren McGregor. Now I'll save you the time of loading up those Wikipedia pages and tell you that three of that four are Scottish. In fact, I'm sure Zaliukas can also probably gain Scottish citizenship too going by how long he's lived here.

It seems churlish to pick on just one wee thing you've said that is utter mince, but why not...

In the summer, Rangers signed four players. Kris Boyd, Marius Zaliukas, Kenny Miller and Darren McGregor. Now I'll save you the time of loading up those Wikipedia pages and tell you that three of that four are Scottish. In fact, I'm sure Zaliukas can also probably gain Scottish citizenship too going by how long he's lived here.

Why would he when he has played for years for Lithuania?

Yes Scottish at the end of there careers what about the utter dross signed from abroad and England?

Watched the Hibernian game they were ripped open Moshni always sells and goal and Parletta got done for pace

Nothing wrong in what I have said ad the Rangers fans around here agree and want the best Scots playing for them

If Rangers could come in for guys like GMS and Armstrong they will have a good team

Its not as if thy can waste money abroad signing crap that are not used to Scottish football

Even that Northern Irish boy at ICT up front would get them the goals that is always scoring for them.

I'm genuinely amazed that Wotherspoon gets a game at saints, one of the most overrated players I've ever seen. A few fancy wee touches seems to blind people to the fact that he's awful.

He has confidence issues.

In fact, I'm sure Zaliukas can also probably gain Scottish citizenship too going by how long he's lived here.

Why would he when he has played for years for Lithuania?

Just because someone has played for Lithuania it doesn't mean he cant gain Scottish citizenship

Even that Northern Irish boy at ICT up front would get them the goals that is always scoring for them.

One goal in his last 15 appearances. Busted flush.

Just because someone has played for Lithuania it doesn't mean he cant gain Scottish citizenship

Why would he even want to better still why would you even mention it to start with?When talking about Scots at the club.seriously struggling with your train of thought here

Archived