Dunfermilne v Forfar

Game day cant wait for it. Need to get right in to them from the start. I hate dunfermline so il defo be down supporting the might loons. Feeling so good about today..." we relish the chase"

:lol:

Aww how cute, you put your hatred of us over supporting your team in order of importance.

You farmers are quite the angry lot.

• Replies 265
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Game day cant wait for it. Need to get right in to them from the start. I hate dunfermline so il defo be down supporting the might loons. Feeling so good about today..." we relish the chase"

Cute, cheers for the money though.

J-Jonah-Jameson-laughing.jpg

flood.gif

Have to be disappointed at that. From reading updates it seems both teams finishing let them down but when you have a penalty to win the game it needs to go in.

Its not the worst result in the world and we still have a bit of a gap to third but we should be looking to win every game and i still think whenever we don't we should be disappointed.

Why does Jefferies get such an easy ride off Dunfermline supporters given his abysmal record there? You must be the most tolerant supporters in the country. I admire it in principal, but can't help but think you're being taken for mugs by that dinosaur. You'll probably win the league, but given the standard of your challengers this year you should be romping it.

We were absolutely woeful today and were lucky to get a draw, if we had won it, it would have been daylight robbery.

Forfar will be disappointed as they had enough chances to win, albeit a number came from us shooting ourselves in the foot with a lack of concentration in defence. Martin and Williamson were particularly guilty in the first half. We're just lucky that we have a fantastic goalkeeper who continually saves our arses week after week.

The first time we forced Douglas into action was the penalty and the pre penalty antics were embarrassing. Moffat and Ugwu acting like five year olds over who takes it. The players should know whose taking the penalty. If Moffat is meant to be the penalty taker then Ugwu should get an absolute roasting for acting like a fanny and then to top it off, he misses the damn thing.

Not good enough Jefferies.

Why does Jefferies get such an easy ride off Dunfermline supporters given his abysmal record there? You must be the most tolerant supporters in the country. I admire it in principal, but can't help but think you're being taken for mugs by that dinosaur. You'll probably win the league, but given the standard of your challengers this year you should be romping it.

And who are we to replace him with? Bollan? We will win the league but it hasn't been good enough so far. Moffat hasn't justified all the hype and that penalty today sums us up when we're playing our nearest rivals. All well and good beating all the really shit teams but we are struggling against our rivals. If we're still in the same position as we are or even a few more points behind at new year, questions should be asked about JJ's credentials.

Jefferies outthought by Dick Campbell. Team still making basic errors and part time team looking more professional.

Happens every time we play an important game. Would love to see our record against top teams and how many goals were lost from basic errors.

Please leave now Jefferies, totally clueless. This team is going nowhere.

Scully and Buchanan aside we were pathetic.

Why does Jefferies get such an easy ride off Dunfermline supporters given his abysmal record there?

Quite simply I don't see his record as abysmal, he's had to deal with a pile of shit and this season is first where he is working without without off-field issues.

I wouldn't say i "support" him, at least not beyond the minimum that he gets becouse he is the manager of my club but i currently see no reason to push for him to be sacked, I feel that the end of the season, league title secure would be the ideal time for him to leave. I currently have enough confidence that is the most likely thing to happen.

Archived