Hamilton Accies VS Aberdeen (Friday Nite Football) Live on BT Sport -

• Replies 258
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hopefully there will be no trouble @ dens next week but I think there will be. Dundee will be totally up for it so we need to be disciplined and make sure we have no silly bookings

Dundee's behaviour by their fans players and manager after we beat Morton was disgusting. To accuse two teams of match fixing with no proof was bang out of order and to then have their players go on Twitter to personally slag us off after they won the league well words fail me.

Dundee football club belongs in the gutter - they will try everything to rile our players and fans - we don't need it and we sure as hell don't need them. The whole country is talking so positively about us so let's keep it that way. So to our great players and great fans I just say this - rise above anything they try to do, stay professional and above all beat them with our style of play - give them hell

Hopefully there will be no trouble @ dens next week but I think there will be. Dundee will be totally up for it so we need to be disciplined and make sure we have no silly bookings

Dundee's behaviour by their fans players and manager after we beat Morton was disgusting. To accuse two teams of match fixing with no proof was bang out of order and to then have their players go on Twitter to personally slag us off after they won the league well words fail me.

Dundee football club belongs in the gutter - they will try everything to rile our players and fans - we don't need it and we sure as hell don't need them. The whole country is talking so positively about us so let's keep it that way. So to our great players and great fans I just say this - rise above anything they try to do, stay professional and above all beat them with our style of play - give them hell

Jesus Christ. First off hats off to accies. Great start and great result. Now to your post,

Your'e lucky we won the league or serious questions would have been asked of that result. If you think a last day 10-2 win with EXACTLY the right 8 goal deficit wouldn't raise eyebrows you're off your head. Whether there was any wrongdoing or not will never be known but Dundee fans had legitimate cause to question that freak show. Anyway that's water under the bridge now as the correct team took the title.

Above all though you took a solitary point off of us last year and as such we deserved to finish above you. Hartley had Neil's measure last year and long may that continue.

I'm dreading next week already but probably not as much as the Hamilton fullbacks are dreading seeing martin boyles clean pair of heels at dens again. Even the poor, overlooked, "should be@ Scotland star ziggy Gordon will be worried after being completely humiliated last time out.

Also your predictions of trouble will only come true if the scummy element of your support go looking for it. Hopefully your middle aged fan rushing the Dundee buses only to be knocked clean out by a teenager is fresh in.yourvsupports mind and quells any of that nonsense. .

Jesus Christ. First off hats off to accies. Great start and great result. Now to your post,

Your'e lucky we won the league or serious questions would have been asked of that result. If you think a last day 10-2 win with EXACTLY the right 8 goal deficit wouldn't raise eyebrows you're off your head. Whether there was any wrongdoing or not will never be known but Dundee fans had legitimate cause to question that freak show. Anyway that's water under the bridge now as the correct team took the title.

Above all though you took a solitary point off of us last year and as such we deserved to finish above you. Hartley had Neil's measure last year and long may that continue.

I'm dreading next week already but probably not as much as the Hamilton fullbacks are dreading seeing martin boyles clean pair of heels at dens again. Even the poor, overlooked, "should be@ Scotland star ziggy Gordon will be worried after being completely humiliated last time out.

Also your predictions of trouble will only come true if the scummy element of your support go looking for it. Hopefully your middle aged fan rushing the Dundee buses only to be knocked clean out by a teenager is fresh in.yourvsupports mind and quells any of that nonsense. .

Dun who ow that other team that came up, not seen or heard much about you this year.

Your'e lucky we won the league or serious questions would have been asked of that result. If you think a last day 10-2 win with EXACTLY the right 8 goal deficit wouldn't raise eyebrows you're off your head. Whether there was any wrongdoing or not will never be known but Dundee fans had legitimate cause to question that freak show. . .

Tin foil hat material. lol

Ooft.

Accies look the biz

Celtic could have a problem pegging this lot back

If Dundee finished above them last season why are they not this good?

They seemed to be too inconsistent last year as we were brutal under brown. Honestly can't believe we won The league after being as shite as we were for as long as we were.

Everything has clicked at the right time for Hamilton and they rightly so top the table.

I can't see Delia lasting the full season may not even see it out to Christmas they have been that poor

:lol:

Dry your eyes you fucking maniac. You're deservedly sitting top of the league and you're on here crying your eyes out.

Wait...you're the boy that got knocked clean out, aren't you?

ETA: Heads gone contender.

Dun who ow that other team that came up, not seen or heard much about you this year.

Can someone translate this please?

Oufought and outthought by Hamilton.

Not the best of football on show but they are going pt be very hard to beat if they can keep up this kind of energy in every game.

Granted we were pish in every department but a lot of that was down to Hamilton not allowing us one second on the ball in midfield.

Great pressing and defending from the front through the team.

The pitch was pretty poor but that certainly wasn't the reason we got beat. We could have played those humped up balls on a bowling green and still had no-one there to pick them up. I thought the whole point of 3G was to promote a passing game but the pitch looked really bobbly. I think we'll have to get used to that because it looks like football is heading that way.

Strange tactics from McInnes putting Jack out wide and I think he won't be trying it again. We played a little better once Pawlett and McGinn came on but still never really looked like scoring. Even Shanklands chance was a half chance at most.

Good tactics to keep stopping any momentum we tried to get by breaking up play by whatever means you could get away with but I thought Devlin especially was lucky not to get 2 yellows.

I'm away to dry my eyes now. :P

Accies look the biz

Celtic could have a problem pegging this lot back

If Dundee finished above them last season why are they not this good?

Still can't figure out how Dundee pipped them. Hamilton were by far the best team last season, at least against Falkirk. I guess they just lost concentration towards the end.

Archived