Hamilton Accies VS Aberdeen (Friday Nite Football) Live on BT Sport -

• Replies 258
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not really a surprise to see Aberdeen losing so far, always felt McInnes was overrated last year and considering the side of budget he has. Last season was a failure for them.

Finished 3rd, having to reply on penalties to win the league cup and of course bottling the Scottish Cup against a team that had never won the thing before.

bc6abd8bbe8adec589c43a48283f27d4.jpg turns out granny danger lies

^^ there not slippers

If that's an old picture of Granny wandering in an East of Dobbies garden centre I'd of expected it to be in balck and white, tbh.

Not really a surprise to see Aberdeen losing so far, always felt McInnes was overrated last year and considering the side of budget he has. Last season was a failure for them.

Finished 3rd, having to reply on penalties to win the league cup and of course bottling the Scottish Cup against a team that had never won the thing before.

Agreed. I think Del will be gone by the end of the season.

^^^ clutching at straws ;)

Although I agree they should be doing better in the league. Dons fans doing more booing than baaing this evening.

It's actually ridiculous that Johnston won manager of the month.

Really? That is utterly ridiculous. Killie have improved but ffs Accies have lit up the league so far.

Archived