What A Goal From Killie Boy

I was looking for a Kilmarnock thread to stick this goal from young Robbie Muirhead on but I couldn't find one after 4 pages so bollocks to them.

Everyone should get to enjoy this goal anyhow.

Get him signed up Hartley:

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Very good young forward, and it doesn't surprise me in the slightest that he's scored a goal like this. He's got a terrific shot with either foot, although more often than not this season he's been missing slightly. As his confidence grows he'll find the target more and more.

Hilariously scapegoated by some of our supporters earlier in the season. At 18.

'get him signed up Hartley' :lol:

He's part of our first team, and English premier league clubs are after him.. I doubt he'd settle for Dundee.

Eh?

Very good young forward, and it doesn't surprise me in the slightest that he's scored a goal like this. He's got a terrific shot with either foot, although more often than not this season he's been missing slightly. As his confidence grows he'll find the target more and more.

Hilariously scapegoated by some of our supporters earlier in the season. At 18.

Eh?

Newcastle were watching him last season.

Newcastle were watching him last season.

Blimey, did not know that. I don't know him personally so can't vouch for this, but I've heard he's a nice big lad albeit without the kind of gallus overconfidence you find in a lot of young players at this level - if that were to be true, I'd reckon an big move (to Dens or otherwise...) this early might not be for him.

I really like him as a player, and he's got to be the most physically impressive youngster I've seen us bring through.

Blimey, did not know that. I don't know him personally so can't vouch for this, but I've heard he's a nice big lad albeit without the kind of gallus overconfidence you find in a lot of young players at this level - if that were to be true, I'd reckon an big move (to Dens or otherwise...) this early might not be for him.

I really like him as a player, and he's got to be the most physically impressive youngster I've seen us bring through.

I can vouch for it. Also he doesn't want to leave yet, playing football is the most important thing to him from what I've heard.

His dad is a family friend and as big a Kilmarnock fan as you can get. Met his new Missus in Norway when Killie were playing Viking Stavangar and now lives out there. His mum's a lovely woman too tbh.

This didn't really surprise me - he loves to ping shots from distance and he always seems to hit the ball really cleanly. Seems to be really good with both feet - the Kris Boyd comparison is fairly obvious, and I think he's better than Boyd was at that age.

Archived