What A Goal From Killie Boy

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Last time I spoke to his dad the words were 'only cares about Liverpool these days'. He was on my supporters bus a few times going to Killie games in the past though so I'd be very surprised if he was a Rangers man.

He was at the Rangers vs Hibs game with my mate. He's a rangers fan but has a soft spot for killie due to family.

'get him signed up Hartley' :lol:He's part of our first team, and English premier league clubs are after him.. I doubt he'd settle for Dundee.
Plural.
Newcastle were watching him last season.
Singular. Liar outed.

"But Rangers boss Ally McCoist is watching developments closely, as the Gers daft kid would prefer a DREAM move to Ibrox."

" Rangers are planning on a late bid to derail the transfer of the young soccer starlet after the Ibrox club decided to wedge open their £25M transfer war chest".

Very good young forward, and it doesn't surprise me in the slightest that he's scored a goal like this. He's got a terrific shot with either foot, although more often than not this season he's been missing slightly. As his confidence grows he'll find the target more and more.

Hilariously scapegoated by some of our supporters earlier in the season. At 18.

I could not disagree with you more. He's done well in the games he started, and ok in the appearances off the bench. The fans have been great with him.

You've totally lost me.

Archived