One for the seething Britnats

Confidemus

• Replies 400
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A neutral observer, from this thread alone, could only deduce that No voters are a permaseething mass of tears and snotters.

As a neutral observer I concur. :unsure2:

Btw Is it just me or does anyone else find it mildly irritating, being called mate by them.

Wouldn't you say that making unfounded allegations about a poster then refusing to back it up is the very definition of "making a spanner of yourself" ?

I can't even remember what thread it was in, never mind search for it. It was on the day of the referendum.

I can't even remember what thread it was in, never mind search for it. It was on the day of the referendum.

Just admit you're clutching at straws like Wurzel Gummidge having a w**k and we can all move on from this sorry mess you've created here.

55% of the electorate voted to say No to independence. Some people voted for arsehole-ish reasons but hey - that's fucking democracy.

Good post. For every arsehole that voted No for a shite reason, there were 19/40ths of an arsehole who voted Yes for a shite reason.

It was just standard WoS fail really. His schtick is pretty tired and increasingly desperate.

Probably still convince a few of the idiot types to part with £20 to keep him in "business" mind you.

FFS man don't give us your faux outrage. Are you an activist for women's rights? Get a fucking grip man.

I'm not outraged. It's just an example of him making a tit of himself. He used to try and win arguments by belittling that way. When I pointed it out he claimed it wasn't sexism. That is all.

Confidemus still a seething tear stained mess then, can't say I'm surprised.

Strange thing is he's actually getting more seething by the day instead of less.

You'd have thought the shame of his pre-referendum predictions proving so hideously wrong would be beginning to wear off by now.

Confidemus still a seething tear stained mess then, can't say I'm surprised.

Good post. For every arsehole that voted No for a shite reason, there were 19/40ths of an arsehole who voted Yes for a shite reason.

It was just standard WoS fail really. His schtick is pretty tired and increasingly desperate.

Probably still convince a few of the idiot types to part with £20 to keep him in "business" mind you.

I'm not outraged. It's just an example of him making a tit of himself. He used to try and win arguments by belittling that way. When I pointed it out he claimed it wasn't sexism. That is all.

More factual than your claim to support Rangers.. :)

Not sure why you are denying Yes supporters have a much higher % of people who act like idiots. The intimidation, the bullying, the vandalism etc.

But please, lets not get involved in a game of whataboutery. It's time to move on. That's not to say Yes supporters should just give up on their dream of independence, by all means continue to stand up for what you believe in.

Strange thing is he's actually getting more seething by the day instead of less.

You'd have thought the shame of his pre-referendum predictions proving so hideously wrong would be beginning to wear off by now.

What a delightful, spittle flecked, tear stained seetheorama this is turning out to be.

:)

More factual than your claim to support Rangers.. :)

Not sure why you are denying Yes supporters have a much higher % of people who act like idiots. The intimidation, the bullying, the vandalism etc.

But please, lets not get involved in a game of whataboutery. It's time to move on. That's not to say Yes supporters should just give up on their dream of independence, by all means continue to stand up for what you believe in.

I don't see what my football allegiances has to do with anything. I joined this forum for the independence debate because I knew that my support for both Rangers and independence would irk some people. Such lovely songs sung by Rangers fans including 'You can stick your independence up your arse', etc.

If you want an establishment's worth of bullying and intimidation look at the No campaign, then look at events at George Square from both sides, and you should see the reasons for my retort.

confidemus only arguement since 18/09/14 -the day scotland said no :) - has been to say " am no seething, your seething" whilst being a huge ball of seething mess and suffering probably the greatest meltdown in pnb's history.

I fully admit I'm seething that Scotland has 2 million shitebags living in it. That's tempered though by how Yes voters have refused to lay down and die, much to the dribbling, shaking seethe of the craven masses.

There was plenty evidence of seething Unionists/No voters around the Square on Sunday. They were sitting frustrated in their cars at the traffic lights, trying not to make any kind of eye contact with us. They were easily spotted and it was a good laugh pointing them out to each other and laughing at them. :lol:

Are these seething Yes twats, the same seething Yes twats who said there would be 13000 at their event on Sunday only to see less than half that turn up? :lol:

Give it up, you lost.

Are these seething Yes twats, the same seething Yes twats who said there would be 13000 at their event on Sunday only to see less than half that turn up? :lol:

Give it up, you lost.

Such rage. Why are you so uptight?

Archived