One for the seething Britnats

Confidemus

I think it's a lack of education.

It's a bit like the casual racism you see from the older generations. It's more stupidity than evilness.

This thread is another classic, "they're seething pure seething btw".

Aye, the losers are celebrating and us winners are filled with seethe. ;)

What does this thread remind me of?

Confidemus on tele.

• Replies 400
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You'll forgive me if the combined mewlings of two of the most abject weapons on P&B don't ruin my evening.

As you were, seethers.

I'm just glad this forum is left as it is. It should save the General Nonsense forum from Confi Classics like "How do you make soup?"

Six thousand marchers at a YES gathering in George Square the other day, out of nearly six million Scots.

Aye cos it's sensible to gauge the turnout against THE WHOLE OF SCOTLAND.

But continuing to make daily ranting, rambling pro-Indy threads, fast approaching a month since the referendum, doesn't make you appear to be a permaseething snottery mess, baw deep in your own tears?

Nope.

:)

No wonder he's lost it when you sit and think about the massive opportunity we've passed up.

ye kin blame wee Eck for that, not the 55% that had the good sense not to trust the tragic fanny

I really don't care if anyone's co-workers are fed up that the independence debate hasn't gone away and that some people are not satisfied with either the outcome of the vote or with the way things have transpired since then.

I actually agree with a fair bit of the WoS article. There are a whole load of very dissatisfied people after the referendum (obviously) and for very good reason. Some of you are satisfied with the outcome, fair enough, but you have to consider that there are hundreds of thousands of people who are not happy with the cabal of Westminster, MSM and parts of big business who conspired to make a majority of people unconvinced or too scared to vote for independence. There are those who feel duped by 'The Vow', and those who knew it would be a crock of shit, and I'm one of them.

I and many others have had so many lies, manipulation and spin thrown at us by the establishment that we fully expect that Gordon Brown's version of 'Home Rule' is very different from what we get served. Gordon Brown isn't capable of making anything happen anyway. He can spout all he wants and even come out with different options that what his own party wants, but at the end of the day he's just a back bench MP who doesn't have the influence required to enforce this 'Vow', and those who saw independence as a real possibility, and those that were 'persuaded' by the establishment have most definitely been wronged.

Things will never go back to the way they were pre-referendum with the rise of UKiP, fed by a ridiculously skewed media once again. The Green Party are quite rightly very angry with the way Farage and co have just swept in on huge publicity, which makes you ask who is actually driving this? Add to that the EVEL, the Labour party disintegrating and thousands of once diehard voters promising to never vote for them again, plus many thousands no longer have any trust in MSM. Not a healthy mix.

There are many who are and will continue to be politically engaged, and I would imagine a huge majority of these will be in favour of independence. Those that glossed over the front pages, bottled it and went back to their lives don't realise what is actually happening, and the drive for independence is now even stronger than before. As far as I'm concerned it's definitely a case of when and not if for independence.

Wow this 'debate' went well! I'm still not seeing anyone actually addressing the O.P.

It was a copy paste job from a propaganda website used to try and troll people before it backfired and he got destroyed. Do you really expect people to take it seriously?

Archived