One for the seething Britnats

Confidemus

The plucky losers can continue to ruin the country by holding referendum after referendum. That should be a collosal waste of time and money.

I cant wait to find out the exact cost of this past two years of utter nonsense. Just think how many "foodbanks, the poors, NHS , damp houses etc" could have been cured rather than wasting it all on leaflets and balloons.

Bet it doesn't come anywhere near the cost of Trident or foreign wars..

• Replies 400
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Bet it doesn't come anywhere near the cost of Trident or foreign wars..

I'm sure it didn't even cost as much as a regular fighter plane either. Or even a couple of tanks.

Will the SNP be paying back the 800k it nicked out the Scottish Water budget to pay for the failed white paper? The one that Joan (bury me in a y shaped coffin) McAlpine said was comparable to the American declaration of independence? :lol:

There you are.

Sit! Roll over! There's a good boy!

You need a break from this site pal. As other yes voters have said, you've lost it.

Take a week off, then come back.

I'm sure it didn't even cost as much as a regular fighter plane either. Or even a couple of tanks.

Will the SNP be paying back the 800k it nicked out the Scottish Water budget to pay for the failed white paper? The one that Joan (bury me in a y shaped coffin) McAlpine said was comparable to the American declaration of independence? :lol:

joan McAlpine :lol:

now that is one bitter , hurting woman, does she still have her collum in the daily record these days?

You need a break from this site pal. As other yes voters have said, you've lost it.

As other Yes voters have said? Funny that, it's mainly a motif amongst the No voters, encouraging me to "take a break".

Don't think I'll bother. I appreciate the genuine concern, but I'm enjoying myself.

As other Yes voters have said? Funny that, it's mainly a motif amongst the No voters, encouraging me to "take a break".

Don't think I'll bother. I appreciate the genuine concern, but I'm enjoying myself.

It is genuine concern.

I knew you'd take it badly, but i wasn't expecting this.

Maybe book a holiday or something?

Yes, all parties in Government pay back the cost of producing a White Paper :1eye

It's real look through the fingers stuff.

I didn't actually think it was possible for one individual to suffer from such seethery.

Tbh, after your ridiculous proclamations pre referendum, and your subsequent disappearance in the days after it, I'm surprised you expect people to take you seriously.

You're a joke.

Really, I actually appluaded your victory over the Jags that night if I remember

Serious change is coming Lex:)

Serious change is coming Lex:)

I'm glad you've withdrawn your shrill claims that there wouldn't be any more powers for the Scottish Parliament.

Good sign you are beginning to learn...

It's real look through the fingers stuff.

I didn't actually think it was possible for one individual to suffer from such seethery.

Really? You should try a bit more self awareness then.

Only because of Yes folk keeping the momentum going. Nought to do with the no voting shitebags

Oh right...

So it's the Yes supporters that have delivered this Command Paper.

:1eye

Oh right...

If it wasn't for the sterling efforts of the Yes campaign, and particularly the grassroots movement we would never have had "a vote for No isn't a vote for no change" in the first place.

So Yes. Yes they have.

Oh right...

Have u read the command paper? Its Devo micro at best. It would seem, not for the first time, that the wool has been pulled over the Scottish peoples eyes. Yet you seem to gloat about this, constantly.

Someone who gloats and holds Scotland back is not Scottish imo..... one who claims he is still, is a dick imo...

Have u read the command paper? Its Devo micro at best. It would seem, not for the first time, that the wool has been pulled over the Scottish peoples eyes. Yet you seem to gloat about this, constantly.

Someone who gloats and holds Scotland back is not Scottish imo..... one who claims he is still, is a dick imo...

YOU haven't. You haven't read "the vow" either.

You're a drooling halfwit.

Archived