the neglected demograph

Taza

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Here's a thing confidemus,do you know what the kille score was today?

Will make sure I do it the next time,seethmyster, sorry.lol.

You're beelin.

A quick trip over to the matchday thread would confirm I do.

How did your team get on? Whoever they are.

The general public are, by and large, stupid.

I spent much of the referendum campaign stating that Better Together were banking on people being more stupid than they actually are. Turns out I was wrong, A well placed suggestive headline or a flimsy half cocked scary rumour is far more effective than the truth, which far too few of us seek to find out for ourselves.

Even if what you know you're saying is a blatant lie, it doesn't matter, because by the time it is retracted or challenged, it has sunk into the psyche and all too often the truth has to be discovered, whilst lies can just be thrown out there, like a fart in a lift.

I can assure you that stupidity is not confined to the 55.3.

I didn;t see the Record editorial where it endorsed them - is it online?

Jackie Bird :lol:

So you need them to officially endorse the NO campaign before you think the record were biased ?

I'm hoping they'll officially endorse the old firm so that my suspicions are confirmed.

So you need them to officially endorse the NO campaign before you think the record were biased ?

I'm hoping they'll officially endorse the old firm so that my suspicions are confirmed.

Another poster said they supported a No Vote. I know the Herlad and the Scotsmand did,I read their editorials. I know the Sun was neutral and I know the Sunday herlad endorsed Yes - where is the Record editorial backing a No vote?

Another poster said they supported a No Vote. I know the Herlad and the Scotsmand did,I read their editorials. I know the Sun was neutral and I know the Sunday herlad endorsed Yes - where is the Record editorial backing a No vote?

They didn't but most people can read and come to their own conclusions. They were most certainly on the NO side. Not even close.

Have they officially endorsed the old firm ?

Did the Torygraph and the Guardian officially endorse no ?

They didn't but most people can read and come to their own conclusions. They were most certainly on the NO side. Not even close.

Have they officially endorsed the old firm ?

Did the Torygraph and the Guardian officially endorse no ?

Yes, the Telegraph and Guardian officially endorsed a no vote in their editorials in the day before the referendum. This is what newspapers do. The Daily Record and the Sun didn't.

Indeed, the unionists stooges at the Daily Record were so anti Yes Scotland that...they let them edit the paper for a day...

Yes, the Telegraph and Guardian officially endorsed a no vote in their editorials in the day before the referendum. This is what newspapers do. The Daily Record and the Sun didn't.

Indeed, the unionists stooges at the Daily Record were so anti Yes Scotland that...they let them edit the paper for a day...

Yeah I seen that. Darling then Salmond edited then the day after Salmonds edit it was back to business as usual kicking the shite out of YES.

Are there any specific examples you have in mind?

No. I certainly won't be clicking on their site to find them. Maybe you could give us a wee compilation from the neutral ( :lol: ) record ?

I'd be very very confused if I suddenly found myself sticking up for the Daily Record and New Labour.

No. I certainly won't be clicking on their site to find them. Maybe you could give us a wee compilation from the neutral ( :lol: ) record ?

I'd be very very confused if I suddenly found myself sticking up for the Daily Record and New Labour.

So you know the Record ran biased stories, but can't prove it?

hmmm....

Yeah I seen that. Darling then Salmond edited then the day after Salmonds edit it was back to business as usual kicking the shite out of YES.

You know all this without ever having read it? Incredible.

Archived