Realistic number of SNP MPs after 2015 General Election.

John Lambies Doos

• Replies 830
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The full voting intentions will eventually get broken down into demographics such as this.

Really?

Perhaps you can tell us exactly how this will take place? Will the non-Scottish national voters have to wear a star on their arm - something like that?

Similarly, say in a future EU referendum England voted to leave but Scotland and Wales swung the vote to stay, that would be a big talking point.

No it wouldn't.

Well, other than for ethnic nationalist disgraces like you.

Really?

Perhaps you can tell us exactly how this will take place? Will the non-Scottish national voters have to wear a star on their arm - something like that?

Easily identifiable by accent and by the fact they are all "old". No doubt they will need to be sent to correctional facilities.

No it wouldn't.

Of course it would you deluded, libellous spangle.

Similarly, if England's vote took the UK out but Scotland opted to stay, it would almost certainly spawn another independence referendum.

Of course it would you deluded, libellous spangle.

Similarly, if England's vote took the UK out but Scotland opted to stay, it would almost certainly spawn another independence referendum.

You haven't really got this whole "one person, one vote " thing have you?

Which part of it is difficult? A vote in an EU referendum would be UK-wide. A vote in Dumfries would be as relevant as a vote in cornwall. We'd add them all up and.....

Probably best you stick to blaming non-Scots for the utter shoeing your mob took in the referendum on secession.

It's also cute that you think any EU referendum would give you yet another chance to be absolutely marmalised by the Scottish people on secession.

When are Dundee and Glasgow declaring independence out of interest?

It's also cute that you think any EU referendum would give you yet another chance to be absolutely marmalised by the Scottish people on secession.

Soon hopefully. Can they also take the utter shithole that is north Lanarkshire away with them too. What a fucking drain on Scottish taxpayers these areas are,.

Probably best you stick to blaming non-Scots for the utter shoeing your mob took in the referendum on secession.

I have not blamed anyone. I have no qualms with anyone. You are again pinning libellous nonsense to me and it is utterly tragic.

Just you bash on reading what you think you're reading, though.

That's not what I said. If England pulled Scotland out of the EU it would almost certainly spawn another referendum. The Scottish people were told that the only way to protect their status in the EU was to stay in the UK after all.

Erm, Dundee and Glasgow aren't nations.

I don't know why I'm even trying to "defend" myself against a pair of UKIP-cheerleading, climate change denying, anti-working class shiteboxes.

I'm pro-EU, pro-immigration, atheist and humanist. My conscience is clean as a whistle.

If England pulled Scotland out of the EU it would almost certainly spawn another referendum.

And again, it looks like that whole "one person one vote" thing is just a bit too complex for you.

In what way would "England" be pulling "Scotland" out of the EU?

I don't know why I'm even trying to "defend" myself against a pair of UKIP-cheerleading, climate change denying, anti-working class shiteboxes.

I'm pro-EU, pro-immigration, atheist and humanist. My conscience is clean as a whistle.

You're making an utter c**t of that as well.

Archived