Realistic number of SNP MPs after 2015 General Election.

John Lambies Doos

Do you want a wee hug? Would that make you feel better? Actually, I'd better retract that offer, BerwickMad would see it as homophobic or sexist, I'm sure.

<_<

:lol::lol: :lol: :lol:

• Replies 830
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nah. We will remain in it because thats what the vast majority of Scots want.

A "vast majority" is not 55%-45%.

Once more details of the result are published in time, I think it's likely we'll find that a narrow majority of Scots-born folk voted "yes", with the half a million or so folk born elsewhere in the UK who live here swaying the vote to "no".

Once more details of the result are published in time, I think it's likely we'll find that a narrow majority of Scots-born folk voted "yes", with the half a million or so folk born elsewhere in the UK who live here swaying the vote to "no".

Why are you differentiating between "Scots-born" and others, you ethno-Nat disgrace?

You are guessing. You are also a vile ethnic nationalist and I wait with bated breath on the clown collective distancing themselves from your comments..

^^^ Wooft. Ethnonat found. Must be about time for you to sign back in to the Jamaldo account. Disgrace of a poster.

The only person who voted for ethnic nationalists is you my friend. Unlucky

I've condemned an ethnic nationalist about five minutes ago in here. I think my position on that is impeccable. I invite you to do the same. I await your comments with great interest. <_<

I've condemned an ethnic nationalist about five minutes ago in here. I think my position on that is impeccable. I invite you to do the same. I await your comments with great interest. <_<

Sorry but I don't feign offence to "condemn" anyone. Carry on being a hypocrite though. It suits you.

Why are you differentiating between "Scots-born" and others, you ethno-Nat disgrace?

You are guessing. You are also a vile ethnic nationalist and I wait with bated breath on the clown collective distancing themselves from your comments..

I'm sorry but please point out to me where I said anything prejudice or grudging. I have zero problem with the result: that's democracy and everyone who lives here correctly had the right to vote.

You are both wrongly jumping in with both feet to your own conclusions. The full voting intentions will eventually get broken down into demographics such as this.

I've quite clearly stated before that my reasons for wanting independence were nothing to do with Scotland "being a nation again" or anything of the sort.

I fully expect an apology for such disgraceful libel.

I'm sorry but please point out to me where I said anything prejudice or grudging. I have zero problem with the result: that's democracy and everyone who lives here correctly had the right to vote.

You are both wrongly jumping in with both feet to your own conclusions. The full voting intentions will eventually get broken down into demographics such as this.

I've quite clearly stated before that my reasons for wanting independence were nothing to do with Scotland "being a nation again" or anything of the sort.

I fully expect an apology for such disgraceful libel.

Stop wriggling. It isn't pretty

I doubt it. There's no doubt those born elsehwere in the UK would have been more strongly No but they'd have had to have been almost exclusively No to swing the vote like that.

Stop wriggling. It isn't pretty

No, you're the one wriggling by disgracefully attempting to point score by trying to portray me as some sort of bigot.

Speaking as a yes voter, the "Scotland isn't a real country" chat is very, very cringeworthy and does nothing but make you look childish and embarrass the main reasons for wanting political independence.

My reasons for supporting a yes vote had f**k all to do with ethnicity or nationalism.

I doubt it. There's no doubt those born elsehwere in the UK would have been more strongly No but they'd have had to have been almost exclusively No to swing the vote like that.

Possibly, it was just suggested before the referendum by a few media outlets.

No, you're the one wriggling by disgracefully attempting to point score by trying to portray me as some sort of bigot.

My reasons for supporting a yes vote had f**k all to do with ethnicity or nationalism.

You are. And you've got form for it even after a change of identity.

Apparently of the 500000 or so people from down south who were eligible to vote. 80% voted no.

Ironically, there will have been many people who voted "no" because they "didn't want rUK to become a foreign country". One could argue that is basing things on "ethnic nationalism".

Similarly, say in a future EU referendum England voted to leave but Scotland and Wales swung the vote to stay, that would be a big talking point.

Simply trying to take moral superiority as soon as something like this is discussed is frankly embarrassing.

Archived