Realistic number of SNP MPs after 2015 General Election.

John Lambies Doos

STV have released a poll today on people's voting intentions in Scotland at the next general election.

SNP: 52%

Labour 23%

Conversatives 10%

Green 6%

Lib Dems 6% ( :lol:)

UKIP 2%

I think 'others' account for the remaining 1%.

Oooft.

• Replies 830
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'll ask again - what are your qualifications, which allows you to make that astonishingly arrogant claim?

In your own time

I agree with the overwhelming consensus of the scientific community.

Unlucky.

STV have released a poll today on people's voting intentions in Scotland at the next general election.

SNP: 52%

Labour 23%

Conversatives 10%

Green 6%

Lib Dems 6% ( :lol:)

UKIP 2%

I think 'others' account for the remaining 1%.

Oooft.

Good grief! What's the sample size?

I agree with the overwhelming consensus of the scientific community.

Unlucky.

Sorry, once again fail. How humiliating.

You claimed - "you won't find a single scientist worth their salt who doesn't think that current climate change and global warming are man-made."

For the third time, please outline exactly what qualifications entitle you to make this arrogant claim.

British nationalists are being kept busy denying climate change whilst the SNP are getting on with the business of #winning.

vrbqr4.png

Didn't do much winning in September...

Pleasing.

Does this mean the SNP will go into government on a confidence and supply basis with the Tories then? :lol:

A real shame they won't have a referendum in their manifesto, this could have been a golden opportunity as well <_<

Normal sample with +3 -3% error rate... wow thats some poll. I wish the general election would mirror this.. but sadly it wont

Correct. It does highlight the massive task the new Scottish Labour leader has infront of them though.

Do you think they will?

The numbers? No, but that full poll is backed up by the usual Scottish sub samples which all show a fairly similar story. Labour will go up in the polls as the exclusion of the SNP from the mainstream broadcasting of the election gives it the usual Labour vs Tory dimension, but they are starting from so far back it'll be bloody hard for them not to lose a significant number of seats.

Archived