Realistic number of SNP MPs after 2015 General Election.

John Lambies Doos

No you don't, you're a UKIP supporter

Ukip-rally-in-Edinburgh-011.jpgjj1409335.jpg?w=580

This will be of some disappointment to you, I believe you had got a link from one of your Irish republican sympathiser blogs that was crowing about how their funding had been stripped,

http://efdgroup.eu/news/press-releases/item/efdd-group-back-with-a-bang-normal-transmission-resumed

Unlucky :lol:

I'm actually a member of the Scottish Conservative and Unionist Party, but thanks for your interest.

• Replies 830
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This will be of some disappointment to you, I believe you had got a link from one of your Irish republican sympathiser blogs that was crowing about how their funding had been stripped,

http://efdgroup.eu/news/press-releases/item/efdd-group-back-with-a-bang-normal-transmission-resumed

Unlucky :lol:

I'm actually a member of the Scottish Conservative and Unionist Party, but thanks for your interest.

Got it from google champ.

David Coburn :lol:

Tory :lol:

You're a clown

Enrico is the Lawrence Llewelyn-Bowen of the online green bigot republican community. Scumbling his walls with his own shite while seething about "Brits" to his bigoted chums.

Reeking of desperation going down this line trying to brand me as something i'm not.

UKIP Supporter :lol:

Reeking of desperation going down this line trying to brand me as something i'm not.

UKIP Supporter :lol:

Yes, it's not as if you'd ever stoop so low or anything you sad, bigoted, Irish republican supporting c**t.

Enrico the IRA sympathiser and his mince. You should be careful the type of people you high five in here. Enrico is a known extremist.

:lol:

Fucking hell, you're reeking of desperation now

Enrico the IRA sympathiser and his mince. You should be careful the type of people you high five in here. Enrico is a known extremist.

Says the man being white knighted by haggis pakora

:lol:

Archived