Aberdeen vs Motherwell 24/10/14

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Whos idea was it to have Motherwell on the tv two times in a row, :lol: Next week vs St.Johnstone is about as appealing as Craig Reid's haircut

And the following week at home against Dundee Utd, it's 3 in a row.

Not much I can say about that other than we achieved Del's two objectives tonight: win and keep a clean sheet. I hope to hell we don't play one up front at Pittodrie too much this season, it was eye bleedingly bad.

Motherwell look like Hibernifun last season: toothless up front, a lightweight midfield with no creativity and a bomb scare defence. Seriously in danger of relegation. Not as crap as Ross County were but Ross County created more chances. In genuine danger.

Pleasingly dull and shitfested night's work.

:lol: Next week vs St.Johnstone is about as appealing as Craig Reid's haircut

It'll probably be fairly entertaining trying to guess how many times the ball will go out the ground

Don't think we played particularly well but still outclassed motherwell and barring their trade mark assault on the goalkeeper, they never really threatened. Don't mind their fans especially but that team of has-beens, hatchetmen and cheats don't belong in the top league and won't be missed.

Well done to the well fans who made it up last night, that's commitment.

A depressing thought for you though, you played for 90 minutes without conceding and still lost. Bye-eeee

If that's the reaction McCall can get the team to muster after 3 straight defeats, then it's time to walk and let someone else have a go.

I've seen Motherwell lose plenty of times over the last 20-odd years that i've been going, and if a team plays you off the park and deserves the victory, you hold your hands up. Aberdeen barely got out of 2nd gear. Motherwell were pathetic.

As has been said already, we're looking very much like Hibs from last year. We need a new manager in ASAP and he needs to boot some arses.

Actually think that was the worst game of football I've seen in ages. Aberdeen were slightly less poor than Motherwell.

Dons looked dangerous when Hayes had it but nothing else the rest of the time. Pawlett had a very quiet game.

Motherwell were pathetic to be honest. No creativity and the defending for the goal was abysmal.

£22 well spent :(

Cheerio you boring weegie fucks. Thank f**k it finally looks like one of these ever present glasgow shitebag clubs are fucking off. you or Smurn please.

david-beckham-beautiful-gif-2013.gif

Archived