Greg Gone at Stirling

• Replies 246
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ian McCall is actually a decent shout. The first candidate I've read that I've become excited about.

John Robertson would also do well, certainly has contacts throughout the country but would he really leave a Full Time job at Hearts.....not sure. Ross Jack done a good job with tough circumstances at Elgin and Fraser Duncan has done an unbelievable job at Sauchie.

The rest are either "hell no" or just "meh".

Fresh face. Fraser duncan. Is he to young inexperienced

I'd say he could be a good shout but kind of feel he wouldn't do well making the step up.

Ian McCall can keep well away thanks.

To be honest, there have been no names mentioned yet that have really interested me the only two with experience I think would be a decent appointment are Allan Maitland or Derek Adams but would either of them be interested in coming to the Albion? I would say Maitland is more likely to apply than Adams.

I think we are in a position where we are going to have to take a punt on someone who is semi-experienced with the will and the nerve to take it on

I wouldnt think Allan Maitland would be intrested in going back into management

He is enjoying his role at Hamilton

Adams not applied for it

Danny Lennon would be a great shout but my feelings are he is looking to stay full time

Was initially surprised that Maitland was brought up, however thinking of his time at Clyde & Hamilton, he's probably a decent shout. The only blip in his CV is that 2nd season at Alloa, however, nobody we appoint will have "failure free" management record.

Was initially surprised that Maitland was brought up, however thinking of his time at Clyde & Hamilton, he's probably a decent shout. The only blip in his CV is that 2nd season at Alloa, however, nobody we appoint will have "failure free" management record.

Keep hearing the name Danny Smith the Linlithgow manager from various sources.Ive a few mates that played under him at both Camelon and Linlithgow,the all say he can turn a team around.

Again think there will be too many guys who have worked in the lower divs out a job

We will know by thur / fri

Am sure the Board want someone in place for the tricky Scottish cup tie

Am sure if the club can intrest the likes of Dave Weir , Danny Lennon, or Steve Craigan

Then any of the three would be a good shout

Again think there will be too many guys who have worked in the lower divs out a job

We will know by thur / fri

Am sure the Board want someone in place for the tricky Scottish cup tie

Am sure if the club can intrest the likes of Dave Weir , Danny Lennon, or Steve Craigan

Then any of the three would be a good shout

You don't half talk some shite. My source in the club tells me you're making stuff up and should stick to being a hinger on at the shithole formerly known as the Recs.

You don't half talk some shite. My source in the club tells me you're making stuff up and should stick to being a hinger on at the shithole formerly known as the Recs.

Indodrill my boy deal worth six fiqure some to the club

Making stuff up !!!!! all the facts I post are 100% correct

Only time will tell . Corrigan my tip for the hot seat and to get u going up the table

The club have to many good people running it to be bottom of the div

I'd have thought after his particular humiliation in relation to the Hibs job, he'd have shut his mouth for good! The guy is a complete bullshitter who makes things up from one day to the next.

Hibs Hearts Hamilton . Humiliation my arse !!!!

Indodrill my boy deal worth six fiqure some to the club

Making stuff up !!!!! all the facts I post are 100% correct

Only time will tell . Corrigan my tip for the hot seat and to get u going up the table

The club have to many good people running it to be bottom of the div

Where is the former EPL striker you said we'd be signing?

Archived