Greg Gone at Stirling

Indodrill my boy deal worth six fiqure some to the club

Making stuff up !!!!! all the facts I post are 100% correct

Only time will tell . Corrigan my tip for the hot seat and to get u going up the table

The club have to many good people running it to be bottom of the div

Everything you post is 100% bullshit. Just because you don't post on this forum much doesn't mean we don't know who you are and have forgotten about all the shite you permanently talk.

• Replies 246
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wasps1 do the whole of pie and bovril and the duffle forum a favour and cancel your Internet subscription. You're an embarrassment to the club, you have no "inside sources" Ffs you're just a tannoy guy that thinks he knows every board member in every team

Never at any time made those claims wilko boy

As always my views are my own and nothing to do with the club

You are entitled to your views just like me

I know very little board members of other clubs and at no time have said other wise

I do know something Stewart and John at stirling are doing a great job under difficult conditions am sure both will get it right . Good guys with a hard job to do

Is it Saturday yet

Wasps1 do the whole of pie and bovril and the duffle forum a favour and cancel your Internet subscription. You're an embarrassment to the club, you have no "inside sources" Ffs you're just a tannoy guy that thinks he knows every board member in every team

Is he the guy who was telling the Alloa fans that the bus for the game against the Rovers leaves at 10-30 and the bus going to Ayr leaves at 12-30?

Is he the guy who was telling the Alloa fans that the bus for the game against the Rovers leaves at 10-30 and the bus going to Ayr leaves at 12-30?

Bus times spot on if ur looking for a seat see the famous duffle site

Archived