Dundee vs Accies

• Replies 699
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not happy at the lack of Hamilton fans posting right now after giving it big licks previously. So jumped on to the Hamilton Accies forum to see what was being said. Only one post since the game finished on their whole forum (Where've they gone?!) but the one post that was left was rather satisfactory. Here it is for your enjoyment:

'

Not a bad display today. Yet agin Dundee's physical anti football which is rancid to watch beat the accies!

Crowford has his worst game Of the session and so did some others as when they had the ball they were nailed this then meant they were to quick to pass it on due to feed of getting clattered.

Needed The Daz in the midfield today.

Hendrie is one of our weakest players.

Ow well Paul Hartley Rancid we p***k wins again!'

I felt we could have been dead and burred by half time to be honest. Hamilton had at least 3 very good chances to score. They weren't exactly outplaying us but we were making too many mistakes. Second half was a different story and we controlled it.

Irvine at left back stills fills me with dread and we need to get some cover for Dyer in January. McBride was pish and Jimbo Mac wasn't good enough today. On the plus side McGinn and Stewart were very good and have bright futures ahead of them. McGowan had a good game again. Oh and that boy Imrie wee p***k.

Well done Dundee , Hartley really has our number , Accies were poor today , terrible goal to lose from a corner though , you have to defend better than that to get points in the top flight , time for Canning to return now . Put today behind us , take the stick coming our way , look at where we went wrong and move on to next week looking to bounce back .

Not happy at the lack of Hamilton fans posting right now after giving it big licks previously. So jumped on to the Hamilton Accies forum to see what was being said. Only one post since the game finished on their whole forum (Where've they gone?!) but the one post that was left was rather satisfactory. Here it is for your enjoyment:

'

Not a bad display today. Yet agin Dundee's physical anti football which is rancid to watch beat the accies!

Crowford has his worst game Of the session and so did some others as when they had the ball they were nailed this then meant they were to quick to pass it on due to feed of getting clattered.

Needed The Daz in the midfield today.

Hendrie is one of our weakest players.

Ow well Paul Hartley Rancid we p***k wins again!'

Amusing. I think he meant hamilton again being tactically outclassed my hartley was key again.

You play to win against your opposition in the way you think will worl against them. See this pretty football EVERY game etc doesnt always work. Spain, barca and arsenal for example. There comes a time where you need to be streetwise and a bit more ruthless.

I thought Hamilton looked were significantly better than us in the first half - offensively anyway. Played with a lot of confidence, Curier - surprisingly as he has the touch of an elephant - was laying the ball off quite nicely. Look a bit vulnerable at the back. Second half was equal until the first goal - then it was mostly us. The conditions probably had a fair bit to with it with Hamilton downwind and downhill in the first half. McGowan tried as usual but I don't feel McBride was any less effective than Jim Mac and a couple of nice touches aside - Harkins. There are too many speculative flicks and trick pony passes from our midfield - we lose possession too easily. I feel Boyler should have started - Accies are a wee bit suspect at the back IMO and Boyler would have given them something to worry about. Great save early on from Bain - much happier with him in the goal. Finally two well taken goals from the strikers.

Even Celtic and rangers occasionally lose to didies. Oh well one game we'll return to winning ways when we face partick. However one fucking turnstile for away fans was pathetic.

Seems logical. As would opening it at 14.45 have been to ensure all your support got in.

Not happy at the lack of Hamilton fans posting right now after giving it big licks previously. So jumped on to the Hamilton Accies forum to see what was being said. Only one post since the game finished on their whole forum (Where've they gone?!) but the one post that was left was rather satisfactory.

Surly you're not surprised by this, there will be a lot of red faces and egos hurt, a lot was said on this thread before the match, both sides were giving big licks, and I'm sure it would have been the same result with some of the Dundee fans had we won today.

Ten to Two would have been a better time to open it , now run along to whatever league you play in again .

Will do. Don't even know why I ventured on here. Just found it bizarre that Accies fans were complaining about 1 turnstyle for what I imagine was a travelling support of about 150-200.

Surly you're not surprised by this, there will be a lot of red faces and egos hurt, a lot was said on this thread before the match, both sides were giving big licks, and I'm sure it would have been the same result with some of the Dundee fans had we won today.

You're sure??? It would have been a fucking certainty!

Harkins and stewart celebrations were great too with the accies fans getting riled lol

If it was an opposition player running up to you guys doing the same would you be happy ? did not rile me though , they can celebrate how they like , was more concerned with our defending at the goals .

If it was an opposition player running up to you guys doing the same would you be happy ? did not rile me though , they can celebrate how they like , was more concerned with our defending at the goals .

Wouldnt bother me too much tbh its just banter really. Clarksons was a good header but won it pretty easily tbf. Stewart took his well but nobody picked his run up after harkins won the header. Yous will be fine this season though, good footballing side.

Good luck

Archived