Dundee vs Accies

End of the day Dees.Serious question here.What would you rather watch.Young boys coming through from the youth set up playing good football who will come a cropper every so often or journey men who will never improve? If you lot play like we did first quarter,score plenty of goals and play good passing fitba,I will be the first to praise you as a big city club starting to realise their potential.....but you won't and you know it.

lefty.jpg

• Replies 699
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Because in a team where things aren't going right, he acts like a petulant child and is worse than a man down.

With about 10 minutes to go he was rolling about on the ground so much that an accies player came and pulled him up to his feet to tell him to get on with it, then Imrie started having a go at him :1eye Think this was before trying and failing to rile up Stewart and lash out at Roberts.

End of the day Dees.Serious question here.What would you rather watch.Young boys coming through from the youth set up playing good football who will come a cropper every so often or journey men who will never improve?

If you lot play like we did first quarter,score plenty of goals and play good passing fitba,I will be the first to praise you as a big city club starting to realise their potential.....but you won't and you know it.

Can we keep you :lol:

Honestly can't remember any of our players making a bad foul, the worst tackle of the game was Imrie on McAlister at the start of the game. Either that or a seething Imrie trying to kick Roberts in an off the ball incident near the end, anybody else see that? :lol:

You won't get arguments from some of us iro Imrie.At times,he can be a liability.Rarely these days though.Dundee are good at the wee niggly stuff though.Shirt pulls,pushing in the back,clever fouls.Accies don't know how to play against this.

End of the day Dees.Serious question here.What would you rather watch.Young boys coming through from the youth set up playing good football who will come a cropper every so often or journey men who will never improve?If you lot play like we did first quarter,score plenty of goals and play good passing fitba,I will be the first to praise you as a big city club starting to realise their potential.....but you won't and you know it.

Your asking a Dundee fan if they'll admit it's better to watch Accies than it is to watch Dundee.

How stupid are you?

Ye Olde Hamiltonian, on 25 Oct 2014 - 21:42, said:

End of the day Dees.Serious question here.What would you rather watch.Young boys coming through from the youth set up playing good football who will come a cropper every so often or journey men who will never improve? If you lot play like we did first quarter,score plenty of goals and play good passing fitba,I will be the first to praise you as a big city club starting to realise their potential.....but you won't and you know it.

Bitterness is strong in this one.

As it is, we have some very promising young talent at the club such as Wighton, Kerr, Carriero, Boyle and Roberts who have all featured in the first team this season (Carriero hasn't but almost certainly will considering his form at Arbroath).

You won't get arguments from some of us iro Imrie.At times,he can be a liability.Rarely these days though.Dundee are good at the wee niggly stuff though.Shirt pulls,pushing in the back,clever fouls.Accies don't know how to play against this.

I said previously at times depends on your opponent you have to adapt and play like that. Weve played alot of nice stuff this season and not won games so good to see were actually playing against teams to exploit there weakness.

Arsenal only play 1 style and as much as its great to see its extremely exploited when up against tatically good teams. Hence why there record is poor against the top 4 teams.

Id say we stuck to our game well and 2nd half were comfortable.

You could always get Imrie to give them a master class in dirty, niggly play. Without a hint of bias I can say that when Imrie went down just outside our box in the second half there was an 'air gap' between him and the Dundee player who was running back with him (can't remember which) and then when he eventually gets up he's rubbing his head for some bizarre reason. I know its easy to see these things in black and white (or red and white in this case) but football players are all diving cheating dogdy feckers, just to varying degree's. There was plenty shirt pulling and grabbing hold of people from both sets of players.

With about 10 minutes to go he was rolling about on the ground so much that an accies player came and pulled him up to his feet to tell him to get on with it, then Imrie started having a go at him :1eye Think this was before trying and failing to rile up Stewart and lash out at Roberts.

That was hilarious. I was looking for the sniper in the crowd.

ironic coming from accies resident moron.

Ah, the in-fighting starts. Complete Accies meltdown :D

Away and boil yer erse. I lost count the number of times today imrie flopped to the ground claiming for fouls.

Imrie should be embarrassed with his antics today. Should have been booked first half for his

challenge on Mcallister, then rolling around like he'd been shot and a sneaky kick at Roberts

near the end. Total knob!

How did Bain play ?

Extremely comfortable. Very good save from curier early on and handling was spot on. One dodgy kick in first half if im going to be picky.

Easily our number one from now in. Was excellent last week at motherwell too.

Can't say I'm seething, I expected nothing less than to lose to Greasy Paul so have nothing to be upset about. Try again.

Imagine having a dig at Paul Hartley when you have the stereotypical looking version of a junkie in Belmont in charge.

Archived