Dundee vs Accies

• Replies 699
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ah well, enjoy your small moment of glory. We shall see how the other 2 matches between the teams pan out this season. I would have said 3 matches but, unfortunately, I doubt your inferior players will manage to make the top six like Accies :thumsup2

Probably the same as the last 5 and the title race panned out - Accies not winning.

Of course it is, they've just been beaten, convincingly by a team they were always going to be vying with this season.

Unless you genuinely believe you will remain at the top of the table, then you're just a lunatic.

Not much 'vying' going on as we are a top six team and you aren't!!

First half Accies were the better team without creating much of note, Curier's chance being the only one they could or rather should have scored from. Dundee were happy to hold until they got the wind/slope.

Second half was even until the substitution - Hartley injected more width with Boyle and his pace worried Accies - he was sometimes left facing 3 players. That left gaps elsewhere for Harkins, Stewartand Clarkson.

Once we got the goal there was only going to be one winner. Any team that soaks up the Accies fast counter-attacking play will have a chance against them - I think defensively they are weaker. I know some have criticised McBride but he did what he had to yesterday - sitting in front of the defence and slowing down those counters.

Overall, a satisfying result in difficult conditions.

That'll be Accies purple patch over. The inevitable slide down the table will begin from here on in whilst our steady ascent continues as we've already had our dodgy period.

It's been a good wee spell for them though. Well done Accies.

First half Accies were the better team without creating much of note, Curier's chance being the only one they could or rather should have scored from. Dundee were happy to hold until they got the wind/slope.

Second half was even until the substitution - Hartley injected more width with Boyle and his pace worried Accies - he was sometimes left facing 3 players. That left gaps elsewhere for Harkins, Stewartand Clarkson.

Once we got the goal there was only going to be one winner. Any team that soaks up the Accies fast counter-attacking play will have a chance against them - I think defensively they are weaker. I know some have criticised McBride but he did what he had to yesterday - sitting in front of the defence and slowing down those counters.

Overall, a satisfying result in difficult conditions.

Spot on, Boyle coming on was the real turning point in the game, he gave them something to worry about down the wing and won a few free kicks and as you rightly say started to drag more players out of position to deal with him.

When you won the league and we got beat at your own stadium (1-0), there was "selective watering" at half time, in due course you scored with the ball skidding off the ground and into the goals.

No complaints here ;)

We did sometimes water certain areas of the pitch at half-time - Gilhaney's wing for example - and we weren't the only club to do this. It got banned though. Remembered it from the 'You Are The Ref' strip:

http://www.theguardian.com/football/2014/oct/09/you-are-the-ref-mauricio-pochettino#_

Main stand is something else.

Mcbride gets taken aff, some boy in hospitality going off his rocker, Hartley just looks back n stares at him boy still going mental, dundee score and hartley just looked straight back at him. Ye get some right bell ends in hospitality.

Seen a few hamilton fans get ejected fae the stadium in all trying to be we hardy characters.

However they did have a good we sing song.

Must have been some sort of relation to him. I can't think of anyone who could have been overly upset with that change.

Injury plagued Dundee stroll to victory.

A second string centre midfield. A second rate Gary Irvine at left back. Our international keeper out injured. Surely it was time for the baldy fritter that is Alex Neil to get a win against the Dee.

Backed by a 100 strong Lanarkshire shitebags, Accies were crushed, and the fall down the table begins.

Main stand is something else.

Mcbride gets taken aff, some boy in hospitality going off his rocker, Hartley just looks back n stares at him boy still going mental, dundee score and hartley just looked straight back at him. Ye get some right bell ends in hospitality.

Seen a few hamilton fans get ejected fae the stadium in all trying to be we hardy characters.

However they did have a good we sing song.

I was in hospo, the guy you were on about was wanting Harkins hooked at half time. Had a bra wee chat with him after the game pointing out why you leave a player like Harkins on.

Me neither boy was an idiot, was a few of them yesterday who had to much drink

My wee brother probably being one of those. Started more songs from hospo than you get in the Derry. Nothing wrong with having a few drinks and making the most of your day.

I should probably add he (or indeed anyone in my group) are not the punters responsible for any negative shouts! The main stand is an absolute morgue, I'd hate to sit there every week.

That was my first time in hospo and I can't recommend it enough. Really well looked after and a fantastic day.

Archived