Dundee vs Accies

End of the day Dees.Serious question here.What would you rather watch.Young boys coming through from the youth set up playing good football who will come a cropper every so often or journey men who will never improve?If you lot play like we did first quarter,score plenty of goals and play good passing fitba,I will be the first to praise you as a big city club starting to realise their potential.....but you won't and you know it.

post-25521-0-41364000-1414271886_thumb.j

• Replies 699
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:lol:

Why not? Very talented young guy. Got a bit of bulking up to do. And Gordon, McGregor and Marshall are all around similar ages roughly. Wouldn't rule it out tbh.

Almost crashed the car when McLeod said Accies were by far the better team. Was a really even game in which Dundee took their chances with the wind when Accies didn't.

Paul McGowan was by far my MOM today. The guy never stops. St Mirren must be some team to be better off without him and Harkins.

Dougie Imrie is a right wee piece of shite. Squared up to Roberts, then as he chased him 50 yards I said his head was gone and was gonna be sent off. Alas, he was too slow.

No well done from me.As they said on the radio,only one team played football.Neil needs to play himself,McKinnon and Canning when playing against a side who know that every wee nudge,shirt pull etc will not result in a foul. First goal came less than a minute after that blatant foul on the touchline.Dundee win a corner when we should have had a free kick shortly before and that was it.After that Accies could have played to Christmas and never scored.Lesson learned I hope.No room for more than one flair player against that mob.Journeyman who play anti football or young home grown kids who will have days like today.I know what I would rather have.

Yassssss heads gone

No well done from me.As they said on the radio,only one team played football.Neil needs to play himself,McKinnon and Canning when playing against a side who know that every wee nudge,shirt pull etc will not result in a foul. First goal came less than a minute after that blatant foul on the touchline.Dundee win a corner when we should have had a free kick shortly before and that was it.After that Accies could have played to Christmas and never scored.Lesson learned I hope.No room for more than one flair player against that mob.Journeyman who play anti football or young home grown kids who will have days like today.I know what I would rather have.

What utter bollocks.

Archived