Dundee vs Accies

It's quite interesting this mini rivalry between Dundee and Hamilton as it seems to be based purely on the fact that both clubs want their 'exciting young manager' to be the better of the two. Hartley will be delighted that he's got one over Neil as last week when he was doing the TV coverage after Accies 2-0 win over Aberdeen Hartley had a face like thunder, was clearly raging that he was getting over shadowed by another young manager.

It was 3-0

• Replies 699
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No well done from me.As they said on the radio,only one team played football.Neil needs to play himself,McKinnon and Canning when playing against a side who know that every wee nudge,shirt pull etc will not result in a foul. First goal came less than a minute after that blatant foul on the touchline.Dundee win a corner when we should have had a free kick shortly before and that was it. After that Accies could have played to Christmas and never scored.Lesson learned I hope.No room for more than one flair player against that mob. Journeyman who play anti football or young home grown kids who will have days like today.I know what I would rather have.

So you enjoyed yourself today then?

No well done from me.As they said on the radio,only one team played football.Neil needs to play himself,McKinnon and Canning when playing against a side who know that every wee nudge,shirt pull etc will not result in a foul. First goal came less than a minute after that blatant foul on the touchline.Dundee win a corner when we should have had a free kick shortly before and that was it.After that Accies could have played to Christmas and never scored.Lesson learned I hope.No room for more than one flair player against that mob.Journeyman who play anti football or young home grown kids who will have days like today.I know what I would rather have.

Away and boil yer erse. I lost count the number of times today imrie flopped to the ground claiming for fouls.

No well done from me.As they said on the radio,only one team played football.Neil needs to play himself,McKinnon and Canning when playing against a side who know that every wee nudge,shirt pull etc will not result in a foul. First goal came less than a minute after that blatant foul on the touchline.Dundee win a corner when we should have had a free kick shortly before and that was it.After that Accies could have played to Christmas and never scored.Lesson learned I hope.No room for more than one flair player against that mob.Journeyman who play anti football or young home grown kids who will have days like today.I know what I would rather have.
:lol:What a fantastically bitter, heads gone post this is. Straight out the Alex Neil book of 'How to be a terrible loser'. Brilliant.We own your mob - deal with it.
It's quite interesting this mini rivalry between Dundee and Hamilton as it seems to be based purely on the fact that both clubs want their 'exciting young manager' to be the better of the two. Hartley will be delighted that he's got one over Neil as last week when he was doing the TV coverage after Accies win over Aberdeen Hartley had a face like thunder, was clearly raging that he was getting over shadowed by another young manager.
If Hartley had a face like thunder it was because he was getting verbally abused by Accies fans for the entire 90mins last Friday night while he sat in that studio. Guess who got the last word today though.

No well done from me.As they said on the radio,only one team played football.Neil needs to play himself,McKinnon and Canning when playing against a side who know that every wee nudge,shirt pull etc will not result in a foul. First goal came less than a minute after that blatant foul on the touchline.Dundee win a corner when we should have had a free kick shortly before and that was it. After that Accies could have played to Christmas and never scored.Lesson learned I hope.No room for more than one flair player against that mob. Journeyman who play anti football or young home grown kids who will have days like today.I know what I would rather have.

:lol:

Today could have been a lot different if Accies took their chances in the first half, but they didn't. The ref and the main stand linesman were a joke, but to be fair the ref got a lot of small decisions wrong for both teams. I've never been one of the Imrie haters but he really is a complete fud, watching him get more and more seething then kicking out at everyone and puffing his chest out was a laugh. No idea how he didn't get booked for the diving, fouls and constant mouthing off at the officials.

Stewart and McGowan are underated. McGowan never stops running and if the rest of the team didn't notice that I'm sure he'd have had a punch in the puss by now for his constant rage at every kick of the ball. I was surprised to see McBride having a strop and I would have took Harkins off instead probably, I forgot McBride had got booked (it was a good foul to make). I'm not like the fucking idiots that want Harkins off after 1 bad pass and you know what you're going to get with him but after 60 minutes and nothing much to shout about I'd have put Boyle in for him. I'll try and remember that next time nothing he does is coming off :thumsup2

Have read some real shite on here recently and tonight. Way I seen the game was accies probably shaded possession and chances,looked confident and sharp and closed us down really quickly when we had the ball. Didn't think we really got going and have seen us play better but took the two chances that came our way really well and that's fitba! Great win! Neil moaned at the fourth official throughout the 90mins,no really sure why, thought the ref was pretty consistently shite for both teams

No well done from me.As they said on the radio,only one team played football.Neil needs to play himself,McKinnon and Canning when playing against a side who know that every wee nudge,shirt pull etc will not result in a foul.

First goal came less than a minute after that blatant foul on the touchline.Dundee win a corner when we should have had a free kick shortly before and that was it.

After that Accies could have played to Christmas and never scored.Lesson learned I hope.No room for more than one flair player against that mob.

Journeyman who play anti football or young home grown kids who will have days like today.I know what I would rather have.

Tears, tears everywhere. I fucking love it :lol:

This is utterly fantastic seethe. Get it right fucking up you.

:lol:

Am I right in saying then that all the Accies players were all Corinthian like gentlemen playing against the hammer throwing Dundee ruffians ? Not quite the way I recall it.

Honestly can't remember any of our players making a bad foul, the worst tackle of the game was Imrie on McAlister at the start of the game. Either that or a seething Imrie trying to kick Roberts in an off the ball incident near the end, anybody else see that? :lol:

Honestly can't remember any of our players making a bad foul, the worst tackle of the game was Imrie on McAlister at the start of the game. Either that or a seething Imrie trying to kick Roberts in an off the ball incident near the end, anybody else see that? :lol:

McBride's yellow card was for a fairly cynical tackle but it was a calculated one and hardly unique. You always notice the fouls against your team and tend to be more lenient in the ones your team commit but I thought the biggest offender was the Ref, I don't think he did either team any favours.

Fifespud, on 25 Oct 2014 - 21:37, said:

Imrie is an aggravating wee shite but the lad has a bit of ability.

How the f**k did Morton get relegated with him in the team?

Because in a team where things aren't going right, he acts like a petulant child and is worse than a man down.

End of the day Dees.Serious question here.What would you rather watch.Young boys coming through from the youth set up playing good football who will come a cropper every so often or journey men who will never improve?

If you lot play like we did first quarter,score plenty of goals and play good passing fitba,I will be the first to praise you as a big city club starting to realise their potential.....but you won't and you know it.

Archived