Jefferies Must Go Thread

• Replies 479
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He has to go. Clueless tactics and team selections. Plays Millen no matter what, even in Williamson's position of right back. Williamson is twice the player he is.

We look nowhere near challenging for the title. When it's came to the crunch matches, we have been extremely lucky to escape with 1 point from a possible 12 (the matches against Morton and Forfar thus far). The shambles of play-off failure the last couple of seasons shows how poor we are when it matters and I wouldn't fancy our chances this time around. The likes of Cowden and Alloa would totally rape us at this rate. Something has to change if we want to be division champions this season. Lucky we're only two points and not more behind Forfar.

Must also remember we're operating on a budget that dwarves most teams in this league and we are full time. It really is not good enough, unfortunately. His time is up.

Agree with the post above. Why was Millen and Josh not subbed ten minutes beforehand? Nobody was even warming up. There was a warning from the header and save then he does nothing. Millen lost the ball and they score from the corner.

So frustrated, we threw that away. Before the game I suggested the Morton had more fight in midfield after watching the first game at Greenock. He then plays Josh, Byrne and young Spence. What a total idiot.

The clear solution is to chuck masses of money we don't have at the problem and sign loads of players way out of our budget.

At least it would leave some fans of others in paroxysms of fury.

He has to go. Clueless tactics and team selections. Plays Millen no matter what, even in Williamson's position of right back. Williamson is twice the player he is.

We look nowhere near challenging for the title. When it's came to the crunch matches, we have been extremely lucky to escape with 1 point from a possible 12 (the matches against Morton and Forfar thus far). The shambles of play-off failure the last couple of seasons shows how poor we are when it matters and I wouldn't fancy our chances this time around. The likes of Cowden and Alloa would totally rape us at this rate. Something has to change if we want to be division champions this season. Lucky we're only two points and not more behind Forfar.

Must also remember we're operating on a budget that dwarves most teams in this league and we are full time. It really is not good enough, unfortunately. His time is up.

Is Williamson the boy who came on against us? He was brilliant.

You already did, spunking money on dross like Michael 'the Moff' Moffat. Shame he's fucking dreadful then.

No, the club didn't (spend money they didn't have I mean; obviously Moffat was signed and by all accounts is indeed doing shite).

Well yes you did, and absolutely no-one is trusting the financial statements from your debt cheating club.

Get it roon ye.

Although given the result today and indeed the performances to date, it's us it's roon

For a team with the highest crowds in the league and the biggest budget, the product on display is not good enough. I haven't come away from a league game this season thinking 'wow we played really well today'.

In regards to today, we made a decent start, taking a few shots at goal then started playing like we done against Forfar the previous week. After we got a goal, you would expect us to push on yet instead we just sat back and allowed Morton to dominate the game. Anyone with a brain could see the tide turning, yet the dinosaur was slow as f**k to make any changes.

Thought it was interesting that Ugwu was dropped from the squad completely. The guy is not a superstar by any means and what happened last week with the penalty incident was a joke, so i could understand dropping him to prove a point if we had attacking options on the bench, yet we didn't and it showed as Moffat was again off form, leaving us with only Smith and Thomson, neither of whom that i am convinced are proper strikers.

How Moffat scored so many goals last season is beyond me, the guy has had more bad games than he has good. Scully, Buchanan and probably Spence are the only players with pass marks for me so far this season, the rest haven't been good enough.

Lost faith in Jefferies, i am not confident that we'll go up, which sounds absolutely ridiculous considering we should be winning this league without question. Anything less would be a complete joke.

How Moffat scored so many goals last season is beyond me, the guy has had more bad games than he has good.

He was our one and only threat so we played to his strengths - and at times he was unplayable.

No surprise to most Ayr fans that he's gone through there and struggled. The move was purely about money and his heart was never in it. Fair play, he took the cash. Can't blame him.

Archived