Jefferies Must Go Thread

You should approach Grant Murray at Raith Rovers. He is an exciting emerging managerial talent who has apparently been very unlucky with injuries at the Rovers.

I see what you're doing here. It won't work.

• Replies 479
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh how the pars could be doing with a team of swankies hilsons and husbands

TBF it would still be shit under the management of JJ. He is clueless. Anyone who says we are going to win the league is deluded. We'll be good enough to make play-offs and that's it. We HAVE to win the league this year or we'll be going part time. Really is quite that simple.

TBF it would still be shit under the management of JJ. He is clueless. Anyone who says we are going to win the league is deluded. We'll be good enough to make play-offs and that's it. We HAVE to win the league this year or we'll be going part time. Really is quite that simple.

Where is Ryan "chocolate legs" Wallace for you lot this year? Great player but picks up a new injury every week.

Where is Ryan "chocolate legs" Wallace for you lot this year? Great player but picks up a new injury every week.

A comment you've made three times. He hasn't even played for us this season. Been out injured since God knows when.

The guy has got us relegated twice on the spin, only big games we've won under him were when we regularly shagged Raith season 12/13. How folk can still defend him as a manager is fucking beyond me. I'd have gone after the play-offs last year if I were him.

I see the usual happy clappers on .net are clamping down on every perceived negative post about Jefferies or the team. Even some people going as far to support Jefferies on the basis that we should just be happy to have a club and accept any rubbish put in front of us from this point onwards and never progress again. :lol:

I see the usual happy clappers on .net are clamping down on every perceived negative post about Jefferies or the team. Even some people going as far to support Jefferies on the basis that we should just be happy to have a club and accept any rubbish put in front of us from this point onwards and never progress again. :lol:

First time I've post a thread on .net for years. Looks like I've caused a meltdown which is quite hilarious in all honesty. There is nothing worse than happy clappers. Must be quite content to see us become part-timers with next to no chance of getting back to the top division any time in the near future. Absolute fuds.

The clear solution is to chuck masses of money we don't have at the problem and sign loads of players way out of our budget.

At least it would leave some fans of others in paroxysms of fury.

why not?its something your club has done for years

Supporting your club without thought or reason is ridiculous especially when the last time we sat back and allowed dot net admin to silence fans we ended up millions in debt.

All these fannies work for the club, its disgusting.

Supporting your club without thought or reason is ridiculous especially when the last time we sat back and allowed dot net admin to silence fans we ended up millions in debt. All these fannies work for the club, its disgusting.

Why do people use this site then? All Dunfy fans ever do is moan about it on here as if it were run by the Dunfermline Stasi.

By using it you're legitimising the site.

If people stopped using it, it'd soon die.

Why do people use this site then? All Dunfy fans ever do is moan about it on here as if it were run by the Dunfermline Stasi.

By using it you're legitimising the site.

If people stopped using it, it'd soon die.

Because a very high proportion of Pars fans are thick as f**k.

Archived