Jefferies Must Go Thread

Just listened to JJs post match comments its the same tired shite all the time. We need to stop making mistakes, we told them to mark, well you are responsible! Fix it or f**k off.

• Replies 479
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OK. It"s November.

We're one point off the top of the table. ONE point. We have the best goal difference in the division. We have the best defence in the division.

Defences win leagues. We just need the team to click and we'll walk away with the league. JJs selections and tactics may get in the way of the team clicking from time to time, but it's his team. He built it. It's his train set. He gets to play with it.

We will win this division.

Chill out.

OK. It"s November.

We're one point off the top of the table. ONE point. We have the best goal difference in the division. We have the best defence in the division.

Defences win leagues. We just need the team to click and we'll walk away with the league. JJs selections and tactics may get in the way of the team clicking from time to time, but it's his team. He built it. It's his train set. He gets to play with it.

We will win this division.

Chill out.

Take it you haven't seen us play then? Devoid of any ideas in the final third. Here's this BS that we still have to wait before we start taking our chances again. We're 12 games in and still showing no signs of being clinical in the final third. Will we still be saying the same when we find ourselves 20 odd games in and still as turgid up front as teams start to suss us out even further? Peterhead, Forfar and Morton have done it successfully already.

We can't rely on teams around us dropping points against the rest of the league to get ourselves up top, we have to look at ourselves. We look frightened as the game starts to go on and when we have a lead we don't go out and get more, it bites us on the arse.

Every other team can see how poor we are with Jefferies yet our own fans are still convinced he's the man and will guide us to glory this season. It ain't happening.

If we don't win the league we will not win the playoffs, as seen again yesterday we have a very soft centre and despite dominating matches we keep losing daft goals that is purely down to inexperience and bad coaching.

Lost to Morton home and away, all goals were pretty preventable.

Lost to Forfar away and tbh, penalty aside, we were lucky to get a draw at home.

We do now have a run of of very winnable games and we don't play Morton or Forfar until late January. If we are not top by then then it looks like it will be too close to call and we don't seem to have the bottle for big games.

Before the Morton game in January, we should be aiming to win all the games in between. Obviously won't with this clueless diddy in charge. Fully expect us to drop daft points against Brechin away and probably at home to Stranraer. The Airdrie away match will be a hard one as it always has been, but they are the worst team I've seen us up against so 3 points is a must. It looks like they have improved since then though tbf.

Genuinely amazed at the amount of pars fan who thought and to a lesser extend still think this league "should" be a cake walk for them.

A lot of really arrogant opinions on this.

You were/ are the favourites, but I'd say ourselves and you lot are very evenly matched with similar budgets so was always going to be a minimum 2 horse race. Stranraer and Forfar have did very well and time will tell if they can continue to challenge or anyone else for that matter.

I expect both clubs to be fighting it out until the last few weeks of the season.

I reckon we've easily got a bigger budget tbh.

We should be walking this league, we scooshed it last year (outwith Rangers) we signed the leagues best players and we're playing worse!

Thankfully Morton have McPherson as a manager so that's helpful.

Get more than double Morton's crowds yet we have the same budget. Ok then.

We have the resources, which are presumably at the threshold atm, that should absolutely walk this league minus the odd hiccup. This isn't billy big bollocks talk, it's just fact, yet we seem to have got worse after signing some of the league's best players from last season.

What about the pars fund, we've easily got half as much or twice the budget that Morton have. Duffy had to clear out an entire squad and is doing as well.

Very impressed by Morton's defence, especially the big centre half from Airdrie and the right back. Makes a difference to have four big guys who can play a bit.

Genuinely amazed at the amount of pars fan who thought and to a lesser extend still think this league "should" be a cake walk for them.

A lot of really arrogant opinions on this.

You were/ are the favourites, but I'd say ourselves and you lot are very evenly matched with similar budgets so was always going to be a minimum 2 horse race. Stranraer and Forfar have did very well and time will tell if they can continue to challenge or anyone else for that matter.

I expect both clubs to be fighting it out until the last few weeks of the season.

To be fair it's only a few on P&B who expect/demand that we "skoosh" this league. Once they re-enter earths' atmosphere, ask them again....

Aye the number of Pars fans who believe we should 'walk/skoosh' the league numbers about 4 from what I can gather going by posts on here. Not sure what's 'amazing' about that figure.

I can see why we were the favourites or one of the favourites (last season finishing 2nd by a decent distance, decent signings, full time and larger budget) but our form, and many of our performances, in 2014 has been pretty gash.

Archived