It's over

,but we would be happy with staying safe and finishing mid table,anything else is bonus.

We're currently enjoying our highest league position after ten matches since season 99-00 and I recall that one worked out very well for us. I'd imagine Mr McPherson isn't really one for settling for 'safe'.

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We're currently enjoying our highest league position after ten matches since season 99-00 and I recall that one worked out very well for us. I'd imagine Mr McPherson isn't really one for settling for 'safe'.

Lol yes I am just being careful with what I say, do not want to sound like I am saying we are world beaters, like two other teams think they are lol. I do not think even the players will settle for safe, I have already committed to feeling pretty sure we will be a top four, but I actually expect to be closer to the top, if we keep our team injury free - believe in themselves then why can they not continue to win most games,the pressure is more on others to perform ,but doubt they will get it easy with queens park , think they will fight till they drop and give their best.

Cannot wait till they are back home either and they will become stronger in that haven.

Simonlichtie the only smokie that speaks have sense!Enjoy your victory guys......Still a long long way to go ;)

8) 8) 8)

you 2 are either related or insane :blink::blink:

20th September Lichties beat Clyde 5-2.

25th September Tutties on fire.

Just saying like... :whistle

Surely someone entering carrying a "chip pan" would have been noticed, surely

They're ahead by seven points and they've got one of the best squads but injuries and suspensions will kick in and they'll have a bad spell. We're a quarter of the way into the season and that's far too early to say it's all over.

They're ahead by seven points and they've got one of the best squads but injuries and suspensions will kick in and they'll have a bad spell. We're a quarter of the way into the season and that's far too early to say it's all over.

If we both win next Sat the game at Cliftonhill the following Sat could go a long way to deciding the title but as you say a long way to go.

QPee won but surely you can't win a league "playing" football like that? The gods of football will intervene, I hope!

Your walking the league and at home. 10 of the 13 QP players yesterday weren't even with the club in the summer. Compared to last season the gods have raised a crippled man to walk again. Silkiness is still work-in-progress. Besides, you've won 9 from 11. You should be grateful for the kick up the arse. All this talk of winning leagues has put you dangerously close to being Clyde fans and I really don't want Lichties wandering down that dark path.

The gods have sent as us messengers. Listen and learn.

Archived