The European Union

Reynard

• Replies 402
  • Created
  • Last Reply

http://www.edinburghnews.scotsman.com/news/ukip-mep-gay-marriage-supporters-equality-nazis-1-3589765

I feel quite good knowing we voted for people like this guy to stand up for our values in the EU.

He's also a big gayer. Maybe his values aren't the same as those that lobby for stuff on his behalf? Is this even ALLOWED??

He's also a big gayer. Maybe his values aren't the same as those that lobby for stuff on his behalf? Is this even ALLOWED??

It's sweet you feel the need to defend him, I wonder why that is...

We are now exporting 12% more goods and services to the rest of the world than we do to the EU. They are no longer "our biggest market".

^^^ idiot found

Given that "the rest of the world" doesn't actually operate as a single integrated market or national unit of trade, it is in fact the case that the EU remains the UK's largest market - by a vast, yawning distance - over any other single market in the world.

But while you're wallowing down there in your usual puddle of fail, please actually cite your source for the above claim, as we're not really in the business of taking your usual plagiarised Guido Fawkes trawling as a credible contribution.

^^^ idiot found

Given that "the rest of the world" doesn't actually operate as a single integrated market or national unit of trade, it is in fact the case that the EU remains the UK's largest market - by a vast, yawning distance - over any other single market in the world.

But while you're wallowing down there in your usual puddle of fail, please actually cite your source for the above claim, as we're not really in the business of taking your usual plagiarised Guido Fawkes trawling as a credible contribution.

ONS

unlucky

Our trading with the EU is dropping like a stone too.

Thankfully its not going to be a market we need to rely on. Unlike Scotland with the rest of the UK which accounts for over 70% of trade carried out here.

And unfortunately for the daft history student who lives with his mum, thats from the ONS as well. Released today. He can sift through it all himself if he likes.

Or maybe BfS will dumb it down enough for him to understand <_<

Our trading with the EU is dropping like a stone too.

Thankfully its not going to be a market we need to rely on. Unlike Scotland with the rest of the UK which accounts for over 70% of trade carried out here.

And unfortunately for the daft history student who lives with his mum, thats from the ONS as well. Released today. He can sift through it all himself if he likes.

Or maybe BfS will dumb it down enough for him to understand <_<

Please cite a source from the ONS that states that the EU is no longer the UK's biggest trading partner then. Otherwise we'll have to merely confirm your current, utterly humiliating and not in the least bit rattled performance as a new low.

Please cite a source from the ONS that states that the EU is no longer the UK's biggest trading partner then. Otherwise we'll have to merely confirm your current, utterly humiliating and not in the least bit rattled performance as a new low.

Away and clean your room before your mum gets upset.

The figures were all released today. Go and look at them yourself you lazy Greenock mink.

Who is this "we" that you keep speaking of here? Do you sit reading the forum next to your mum?

Nice to see the VT Halloween party in full swing last night, I'm sorry I couldn't stay. <_<

Not the first time he's had a handful of ghoulies to pass the night away I'm sure.

And sad to see that the history boy couldn't dig into the ONS figures properly. What a fucking c**t. :)

He's not a shed-dweller - he has a lair.

I'm also completely right here and he HATS it.

Not only is the EU no longer the UKs biggest market ( it was Europhiles that used to compare the EU with the rest of the world of course, just using their own rhetoric against them) but the EU market is shrinking dramatically for the UK.

The EU will continue to shrink as the UK trades away with the rest of the planet while the EU lurches from disaster to disaster.

Meanwhile, scrambling for relevance boy is getting all frustrated because he cant make sense of the ONS figures released yesterday.

I'm also completely right here and he HATS it.

Not only is the EU no longer the UKs biggest market ( it was Europhiles that used to compare the EU with the rest of the world of course, just using their own rhetoric against them) but the EU market is shrinking dramatically for the UK.

The EU will continue to shrink as the UK trades away with the rest of the planet while the EU lurches from disaster to disaster.

Meanwhile, scrambling for relevance boy is getting all frustrated because he cant make sense of the ONS figures released yesterday.

I assume the US, China and the Pacific Rim countries are the main trading partners then?

Archived