Funniest Comedy Scene

airdriefan100

Am I the only sicko who thinks pretending to be papa lazarou (sp?) is fun but the actual sketches aren't?

I rememebr being at a party where the birthday girl got a face painting kit but unfortunately she had a flat full of really wrecked but really uninventive people. One of her neighbours called the cops about the noise.

When they knoocked on the door and it opened, there were at least 30 people in the hallway, all wearing papa lazarou face paint. The larger of the cops applogetically and meekly said only one word 'noise', then they both quietly left.

Good times.

Am I the only sicko who thinks pretending to be papa lazarou (sp?) is fun but the actual sketches aren't?

I rememebr being at a party where the birthday girl got a face painting kit but unfortunately she had a flat full of really wrecked but really uninventive people. One of her neighbours called the cops about the noise.

When they knoocked on the door and it opened, there were at least 30 people in the hallway, all wearing papa lazarou face paint. The larger of the cops applogetically and meekly said only one word 'noise', then they both quietly left.

Good times.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Fantastic!

Archived