Shocked family spot men in bondage gear spanking each other

ICTChris

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

On a slightly related note, when I was going down south a couple of months ago I tagged myself at Scotch Corner services on Facebook but tapped on the wrong one and ended up tagging myself at "Scotch Corner Dogging Lay-by". Later that night I got a message asking what it was like etc. Is dogging a English/south of Glasgow thing?

Not bondage but I had an ex who enjoyed outside action. On a Sunday afternoon we spent a fair whack of time trawling about Glasgows financial district searching for a quiet alley to get busy. Eventually picked a grimy security door entrance behind an office and did the job. At moment of pulling out and removing the condom, a family drove past us. Sure a young lad caught sight of me with dick in hand and a petrified look on my face (insert BEAST joke here). Not one of my favourite sexual experiences.

Not bondage but I had an ex who enjoyed outside action. On a Sunday afternoon we spent a fair whack of time trawling about Glasgows financial district searching for a quiet alley to get busy. Eventually picked a grimy security door entrance behind an office and did the job. At moment of pulling out and removing the condom, a family drove past us. Sure a young lad caught sight of me with dick in hand and a petrified look on my face (insert BEAST joke here). Not one of my favourite sexual experiences.

Aye, we believe you!

Notorious 'lady of the night' territory round about there. :whistle

:lol:

Aye, we believe you!

Notorious 'lady of the night' territory round about there. :whistle

:lol:

He didnae say if he paid or not.

Or if the ex was male of female. Cottaging in weegieland?

We've all done it - gone out for a quiet couple of drinks with friends and ended up dressed in bondage gear, engaged in masochistic sex acts down a country lane. However, a couple of chaps in Dumfries have made a schoolboy error and been witnessed by a 'normal'

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/shocked-family-spot-men-bondage-4479929

Jim Jefferies and Billy Brown IMO.

I'm pretty disappointed with the misleading title of this thread. At no point in the article did it state that the two gentlemen were spanking each other. It was one man only carrying out the spanking.

Archived