Dundee United Launch Internal Investigation

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What a lot of rubbish. Granny can speak for himself (eventually, once he wakes up from his nap) but you're grossly misrepresenting the point he was making which is that a woman's virtue is no longer the property of her husband. He was expressly dismissing the outdated concept which your silly pal has been labouring to argue.

And Granny is grossly misrepresenting my point as well ffs.

All I'm saying is if whoever battered Zalukas did it because a) he was shagging his missus I would have a degree of understanding. If whoever did it, thumped him because b) Zalukas is - say - a Roman Catholic - I would have no understanding whatsoever. The provocation could be any of a multitude of things - another could be c) - the culprit is basically a thug who cannot control his temper and is likely to thump someone for pretty much f**k all.

My point is therefore that the culprit will get an easier ride (fnarr fnarr) all round if the reason is a) rather than b) or indeed c).

Do you disagree? Am I alone?

What a lot of rubbish. Granny can speak for himself (eventually, once he wakes up from his nap) but you're grossly misrepresenting the point he was making which is that a woman's virtue is no longer the property of her husband. He was expressly dismissing the outdated concept which your silly pal has been labouring to argue.

What would you do if you went home and your mate was pumping your wife?

It doesn't surprise me that there is a Dee misrepresenting my point. He could be doing it deliberately or he might be too stupid to understand it.

Bravo on the faux moral high ground, of course if a lassie comes home and finds her husband shagging another burd she would just accept it because 'she knows her place as chattel'. Your sad Sir Galahad routine is a tad dated and dare I say it patronising.

I'm pretty sure you've dished out your share of personal insults and the like as well so lets not be having any pish about 'resorting to' nonsense.

I don't think my moral ground is particularly high. Maybe just looks that way from the depth of your own.

BTW, the idea that women should be treated as people in their own right is anything but dated or patronising.

TBF if its your wife then you are each others 'property' and you have taken vows to celebrate the fact.

Only if you made those vows prior to 1881, tbf.

I don't think the traditional wedding vows have changed much since then, TBF.

Yeah, you're not each others' property whatever vows you personally may have taken. At one point it could be said that a women was the property of her husband but that hasn't been the case for very many years.

I don't know what vows you (or your sister) took but mine made no reference to owning my wife.

All I'm saying is if whoever battered Zalukas did it because a) he was shagging his missus I would have a degree of understanding. If whoever did it, thumped him because b) Zalukas is - say - a Roman Catholic - I would have no understanding whatsoever. The provocation could be any of a multitude of things - another could be c) - the culprit is basically a thug who cannot control his temper and is likely to thump someone for pretty much f**k all.

My point is therefore that the culprit will get an easier ride (fnarr fnarr) all round if the reason is a) rather than b) or indeed c).

You still peddling that nonsense about this being a hate crime?

Yeah, you're not each others' property whatever vows you personally may have taken. At one point it could be said that a women was the property of her husband but that hasn't been the case for very many years.

I don't know what vows you (or your sister) took but mine made no reference to owning my wife.

That's great, but what would you do if you went home and someone was pumping your wife (or sister lololololol).

That's great, but what would you do if you went home and someone was pumping your wife (or sister lololololol).

You still peddling that nonsense about this being a hate crime?

Still deflecting I see. I mentioned 3 out of dozens of possibilities - you focus on one - are you ITK?

So it appears if I go round to Granny's house and pump his missus, I've more chance of him making me a sandwich after it than I have of getting wrapped in the puss.

So it appears if I go round to Granny's house and pump his missus, I've more chance of him making me a sandwich after it than I have of getting wrapped in the puss.

:lol:

And a Werther's Original. I might go up tonight as I'm pretty peckish.

Ok I worded that badly. However battering somebody because they've been riding your missus is more understandable than - for example because they are a different colour than you. The law and subsequent disposal reflect this too. And if you don't agree with that you're the fucking Neanderthal.

Disagreement of this sort is not limited to men. Lots of women come to fisticuffs over other birds shagging 'their' man.

Even Arab fans are aggressive - jeesy peeps.

You're not doing well here Granny.

Be deliberately obtuse if you like but to me and I suspect many others who live in the real world, if it turns out to over a wife shagging incident rather than say - a religiously motivated attack, the culprit, whoever it is, will have a degree of sympathy.

Do you consider it impossible to have been a hate crime? If so you're the idiot.

Still deflecting I see. I mentioned 3 out of dozens of possibilities - you focus on one - are you ITK?

:1eye

Archived