Dundee United Launch Internal Investigation

Why do you keep introducing hate crimes as a comparison? Is there some suggestion that this was a hate crime or are you simply an idiot?

Do you consider it impossible to have been a hate crime? If so you're the idiot.

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You're not doing well here Granny.

Be deliberately obtuse if you like but to me and I suspect many others who live in the real world, if it turns out to over a wife shagging incident rather than say - a religiously motivated attack, the culprit, whoever it is, will have a degree of sympathy.

I always think these 'you're not doing well here' and 'live in the real world' comments are a poor substitute for reasoned arguement.

If I hold a minority view it may be because many men still think that women are possessions; they're not.

As an aside I don't think people should be attacked for their religious views, just ridiculed.

You're trying to compare that to racist assault? Jings.

If two adults have consensual sex and one of them happens to be your wife/partner/significant other then you have a number of acceptable and understandable courses of action open to you. Physically assaulting either party is not one of them.

Of course in a macho culture it will happen, still doesn't make it right any more than females trying to emulate the behaviour.[/quote

Sorry granny but in the other thread you express understanding for goodies assault on swansons assailant.

You can't have it both ways I'm afraid.

I always think these 'you're not doing well here' and 'live in the real world' comments are a poor substitute for reasoned arguement.

If I hold a minority view it may be because many men still think that women are possessions; they're not.

As an aside I don't think people should be attacked for their religious views, just ridiculed.

You would ridicule someone for their religious views? Thats religious hatred.

You would ridicule someone for their religious views? Thats religious hatred.

Many of us ridicule all religious views as they are irrational and delusional. That does not mean religious hatred! It is certainly disrespectful of their views, but hatred, no that is more the bigoted

Religious person towards another person not of their persuasion.

Archived