NCC in ruins yet again

Mr Bairn

• Replies 272
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Why?

Why did he want to lose an account with thousands of posts to just start from scratch when he's finally got past the sadness of Yes losing the referendum?

In fact, it probably wasn't an account worth keeping, to be fair. :)

He really lost the plot when Yes lost, didn't he? And it didn't surprise me one bit. He, as well as a few others, was absolutely certain Yes would win. I knew his reaction was going to be hilarious. I'm glad he at least waited a month before asking to be banned so us Unionists could get a good laugh first. :D

I believe he felt he was spending too much time on here and wanted to remove temptation of posting on here. Liek I mentioned earlier, he didn't message me on here before he left, but that's what I believe.

Confidemus tended to get under some posters skin on here but he was a good lad. Some of his patter was terrible but I found him endearing and up for a laugh. The referendum thing really took over him though.

Speaking of losing the plot - you found Gretna on the map yet? :P

The guy was to obsessed with independence his head actually exploded.That's what salmond can do to you,children.Look and learn. :lol:

I mean, I'm not a doctor, but is this actually what happened? Surely an Ayrshire man's head exploding spontaneously would make national news?

Confidemus tended to get under some posters skin on here but he was a good lad. Some of his patter was terrible but I found him endearing and up for a laugh. The referendum thing really took over him though.

Speaking of losing the plot - you found Gretna on the map yet? :P

He never really bothered me. I always knew the No vote was going to win so it was just a matter of stocking up on popcorn and patiently waiting for the inevitable No vote. The reaction from certain people was definitely worth the wait. Confi's reaction was particularly hilarious.

What you saying about Gretna?... :)

Confi was like a Shakespearean tragic hero who represented what the Indy movement was. A mythical and pseudo heroic struggle destined for failure (in independence terms). I felt sorry for him as an individual but he knows that it's gone now; the end of the road for Scottish independence.

What you saying about Gretna?... :)

It's a dig back to a wee spat we had during the Scotsman forum days. ;)

Confi was a marmite poster and I loved him dearly on here.

haha :)

That was back in the days when I actually had the energy to argue with people.

And I was damn good at it too. :D

No you weren't.

No you weren't.

Sure I was. But it was easier back then as Rangers were the top team in Scotland. Probably not a coincidence that I retired shortly before Rangers went into administration. The writing was on the wall. :) (and I honestly didn't have the energy required any more)

Complete contrast to Confi, who lost argument after argument as the Yes campaign suffered a miserable defeat, leading to him completely losing the plot and pleading with mods to prevent further embarrassment so he can go off and wallow in his own self-pity. :)

Sure I was. But it was easier back then as Rangers were the top team in Scotland. Probably not a coincidence that I retired shortly before Rangers went into administration. The writing was on the wall. :) (and I honestly didn't have the energy required any more)

Complete contrast to Confi, who lost argument after argument as the Yes campaign suffered a miserable defeat, leading to him completely losing the plot and pleading with mods to prevent further embarrassment so he can go off and wallow in his own self-pity. :)

The correct answer was, 'Yes I was'.

Hmmph. :(

Archived