mark roberts

ayr

• Replies 373
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If Lachlan wanted Roberts gone, he'd already be gone. I'm afraid those are the sad facts. Right now he's desperately trying to buy the manager time he does not deserve.

I'd love this statement to be positive news - it is not.

It was little more than a kind reminder to direct all abuse to his proper Facebook page.

If Roberts is going then the club need to do something they haven't done for years an appointment a first class appointment. If 40k is the wage that surely would attract a great deal of interest. As was pointed out on the Honestpage Jimmy Floyd Hasslebank is managing down south on a the same wage !

Why on earth would a first class manager choose an Indian railways, third-class squad of dross, the worst and trophyless full-time side in Scottish football to kickstart their career?

The bottom line is that your standard of management entirely fits your level as a club.

Why on earth would a first class manager choose an Indian railways, third-class squad of dross, the worst and trophyless full-time side in Scottish football to kickstart their career?

The bottom line is that your standard of management entirely fits your level as a club.

Jim Duffy :thumsup2

You seem to be everything I despise in a human being. The love between your parents as they conceived you is blindingly obvious, that special love you only seem to get between a woman & a Border Collie.

You seem to be everything I despise in a human being. The love between your parents as they conceived you is blindingly obvious, that special love you only seem to get between a woman & a Border Collie.

Don't worry about him he's got a chip on his shoulder because the "mighty" Morton who won the Scottish cup before TV was invented, have played in the fourth tier of Scottish football. I'd be embarrassed too if I supported such a massive time team like them and they fell on their sword in such spectacular fashion,

Never mind, I'm sure that sounded witty in your head.

Don't worry about him he's got a chip on his shoulder because the "mighty" Morton who won the Scottish cup before TV was invented, have played in the fourth tier of Scottish football. I'd be embarrassed too if I supported such a massive time team like them and they fell on their sword in such spectacular fashion,

An Ayr fan certainly would be the natural expert on embarrassment, given your decades of being sworded by any rival in your region, as well as an assortment of pub teams, for absolutely no success whatsoever.

Never mind, I'm sure that sounded witty in your head.

An Ayr fan certainly would be the natural expert on embarrassment, given your decades of being sworded by any rival in your region, as well as an assortment of pub teams, for absolutely no success whatsoever.

Still we've beaten that gang from Greenock twice this season and never played in the fourth tier.

The same level as Morton, it would appear.

Too embarrassed to list Ayr as his supported club; still tries to pathetically defend their honour despite decades of humiliation by all-comers; including, naturally, Morton, being a vastly superior outfit.

Gutter.

Still we've beaten that gang from Greenock twice this season and never played in the fourth tier.

Well I'm sure that those two minor details will help you to sob yourself to sleep at night, up against the 35 years spent outside the top flight, entire generations of being bitchslapped by all of your local rivals, another year of shambolic failure within the seaside leagues, and an entirely pointless existence of a club without even a sniff of a trophy to show for its efforts over 100+ years.

Too embarrassed to list Ayr as his supported club; still tries to pathetically defend their honour despite decades of humiliation by all-comers; including, naturally, Morton, being a vastly superior outfit.

Gutter.

Well I'm sure that those two minor details will help you to sob yourself to sleep at night, up against the 35 years spent outside the top flight, entire generations of being bitchslapped by all of your local rivals, another year of shambolic failure within the seaside leagues, and an entirely pointless existence of a club without even a sniff of a trophy to show for its efforts over 100+ years.

Is there any chance you might post anything original on here in the near future? Your patter is pish, the same old shite time after time. You need to talk to someone other than your shadow. Better still, away and chase the postman son.

Gutter.

So that'll be the same Morton we've beaten twice this season and have a far superior head to head against? Figures just aren't adding up here, you been on the meth?

If Lachlan wanted Roberts gone, he'd already be gone. I'm afraid those are the sad facts. Right now he's desperately trying to buy the manager time he does not deserve.

I'd love this statement to be positive news - it is not.

It was little more than a kind reminder to direct all abuse to his proper Facebook page.

That's what I got from it aswell Dug. Let's face it, if Cameron had any ambition or any interest in taking the club forward then surely Roberts would have been out the door a long time ago. His win ratio etc is absolutely terrible. I don't know about everyone on here (Ayr fans) but there just seems to be a distinct lack of direction/ambition or the like coming from inside the club. Last season, Roberts met his season objective which was to finish in the top 4. Now, even though he did that, we scraped in & then got humped by Cowdenbeath, which I expected to happen. The playoffs lacked that bit of end of season excitement that previous playoff campaigns gave us, the buzz of expectation has long disappeared from the terraces within the stadium on match days. If Cameron had any interest of improving on last year, he would have not renewed Roberts contract and would have appointed a new manager for the start of this season as there is a realistic chance of being able to fight at the right end of the table with the teams that are in the league.

Cameron is always accused of not doing enough. So by coming out this week with those comments, it gives the folk hope that he's about to get rid of the manager, when infact all he is doing is making a bit of noise so he can't be accused of not responding or whatever. Roberts will be here next month, the one after that and so on. The excuse from the club will be something along the lines of ''if there was anyone better who was available we'd have got them in, Mark Roberts is the best man for the job and for this reason he is remaining as manager''. There will also be a statement released to tell us that he's had a long hard chat with Roberts and firmly believes that after speaking to him and listening to him, he's still the right man for the job.

However, if this doesn't happen and he does infact sack him.................well then I'll stand in the centre circle at Somerset park, do a jobby on the turf and then eat it as the half time entertainment.

That's what I got from it aswell Dug. Let's face it, if Cameron had any ambition or any interest in taking the club forward then surely Roberts would have been out the door a long time ago. His win ratio etc is absolutely terrible. I don't know about everyone on here (Ayr fans) but there just seems to be a distinct lack of direction/ambition or the like coming from inside the club. Last season, Roberts met his season objective which was to finish in the top 4. Now, even though he did that, we scraped in & then got humped by Cowdenbeath, which I expected to happen. The playoffs lacked that bit of end of season excitement that previous playoff campaigns gave us, the buzz of expectation has long disappeared from the terraces within the stadium on match days. If Cameron had any interest of improving on last year, he would have not renewed Roberts contract and would have appointed a new manager for the start of this season as there is a realistic chance of being able to fight at the right end of the table with the teams that are in the league.

Cameron is always accused of not doing enough. So by coming out this week with those comments, it gives the folk hope that he's about to get rid of the manager, when infact all he is doing is making a bit of noise so he can't be accused of not responding or whatever. Roberts will be here next month, the one after that and so on. The excuse from the club will be something along the lines of ''if there was anyone better who was available we'd have got them in, Mark Roberts is the best man for the job and for this reason he is remaining as manager''. There will also be a statement released to tell us that he's had a long hard chat with Roberts and firmly believes that after speaking to him and listening to him, he's still the right man for the job.

However, if this doesn't happen and he does infact sack him.................well then I'll stand in the centre circle at Somerset park, do a jobby on the turf and then eat it as the half time entertainment.

Beats someone running about doing keepy uppies I suppose. Call it blind faith, but I'm very hopefully we'll have a new manager by January, I don't think its as black and white about Roberts contract. There might have been an automatic renewal clause in there for reaching the playoffs so it would have been very difficult to bin him then.

Gutter.

Terrific stuff there.

I state a fact (I looked it up on the league's website) and you have a wee tearful rant.

Admittedly, if there was a box under the avatar that allowed you to list former clubs, I'd list Ayr. However I watch Troon F.C. happily every week now, so that's the club listed.

Felt a little embarrassed for you with the casual racism "Indian railways" nonsense as well.

Your level of trolling has dipped drastically on the forum these days.

Can you believe this vikingTon , over 53 thousand posts, fucking sad or what. Equally sad I took the time to work out thats around 19 posts every day for 7 and a half years.

All shit too I would hazard a guess.

Sad thing is they are all posted from his mummy's computer :1eye

Archived