Kilmarnock V Dundee

• Replies 337
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Pies and bovril's taste much better at the football than anywhere else. Scotch pie has to be though. Anything else is sacrilege at the football, elsewhere anything else is a superior choice.

Pies and bovril's taste much better at the football than anywhere else. Scotch pie has to be though. Anything else is sacrilege at the football, elsewhere anything else is a superior choice.

Agree. The amount of times I've bought bovril for the house and it just sits in the cupboard until its out of date.

I'm a big fan of Bovril with Tabasco in it which is tricky at the ground. As for peh's, I like to freestyle it when I'm on the road. 8)

I'm a big fan of Bovril with Tabasco in it which is tricky at the ground. As for peh's, I like to freestyle it when I'm on the road. 8)

Never tried that. Sounds worth a go. Just splash some of the stuff out of the bottle in and it's good to go?

Never tried that. Sounds worth a go. Just splash some of the stuff out of the bottle in and it's good to go?

Pretty much, I'm a big fan of spice but less is best is this case, start with a bit and find your level, I've made it with too much and it just doesn't taste right, not too hot, just not as good. I've tried it with dried onions as well and its OK but a wee dod of Tabasco is da bomb. Enjoy mate.

Archived