Jim Murphy

ForzaDundee

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I wonder if David Cameron even knows who Jim Murphy is

Dave will probably be excited that someone has replied to his twitter feed who is saying something other than "f**k off Dishface"

Although in some respects Jim's tweet is pretty much saying the same thing.

East-Renfrewshire.S3.png

Ad Lib's going strong. He's up a percent since Feb. Odds are shortening.

Ad Lib must be fairly disillusioned, when a reptile-like, horrible unionist w****r like Murphy is polling 25% and he's stuck on 3%. That is just illogical, Captain.

Simpson told CommonSpace: "I said to him: 'Hi Jim, just to let you know a number of young trade unionists cannot be in the same room as you as you are a warmonger, and an enemy of working people'."

Just let that sink in!

post-48383-0-96638200-1429650488_thumb.j

Lassie that I sometimes work with says that she'd vote for Murphy because she personally saw him rush into a blazing house and drag people out to safety. I'm thinking she need to get back on the meds, but I thought I'd check - anyone heard anything about this before?

I was sceptical anyway, but her next claim was that when the press turned up afterwards, he made a quick exit so's not to be seen taking credit.

Thats_plenty.jpg

Lassie that I sometimes work with says that she'd vote for Murphy because she personally saw him rush into a blazing house and drag people out to safety. I'm thinking she need to get back on the meds, but I thought I'd check - anyone heard anything about this before?

I was sceptical anyway, but her next claim was that when the press turned up afterwards, he made a quick exit so's not to be seen taking credit.

Thats_plenty.jpg

Is this her?

curran.jpg

Archived